Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whoever won the MegaMillions last night...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 255

Whoever won the MegaMillions last night...

Oct 24, 2018, 8:22 AM

touched me inappropriately 30 years ago

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SC is one of only a few states where u can stay anonymous.

Oct 24, 2018, 8:25 AM

And said person would be an idiot to announce they won.

If it were we, I would call a lawyer, collect the cash, quit my job. Not tell anyone besides my family. Move to a tropical location, buy an amazing fishing vessel and chill.

Also then would invest the majority in a no risk CD where I collected millions a year just on interest.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I don't think most people realize the precautions you

Oct 24, 2018, 8:58 AM

need to take. Especially if you are publicly named. Forget $1.6 billion, if you just won say $50 million... you've got to drop out of sight immediately. Not just because of scammers, family & friends you haven't see in 20 years, etc... but the freaking criminals who'd be trying to find you. There's a reason why very rich folks live in gated communities and have a bodyguard take their kids to school. Criminals know you'd gladly pay $5 million to get your little girl back if they could kidnap her. Heck, you'd probably pay 100 grand to get your dog back... LOL

You've got to drop out of sight, find a secure place to live temporarily, get a badazz lawyer and financial adviser in place, start house hunting, arrange security, etc etc. That's why people sometimes don't come forward for a couple months to claim the winnings... they're busy getting their shid together. And yes, preparing for the onslaught on people they touched inappropriately.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Replies: 2
| visibility 255
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic