Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who'd thought former Dawg Coach Richt would be in our way to a 4th Natty Run!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,460

Who'd thought former Dawg Coach Richt would be in our way to a 4th Natty Run!

Nov 24, 2017, 9:59 AM

Geez!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who'd thought former Dawg Coach Richt would be in our way to a 4th Natty Run!

Nov 24, 2017, 10:02 AM

Okay Bill, I'll bite. 4th Natty run?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep...FoUR ~~~>

Nov 24, 2017, 10:04 AM

1980 (won)
2016 (won)
2017 (in process of running for it)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not for long.***

Nov 24, 2017, 10:06 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who'd thought former Dawg Coach Richt would be in our way to a 4th Natty Run!

Nov 24, 2017, 10:15 AM

I knew it was coming but not this soon. Mark is a great coach but an even greater motivator. Granted they have played a softer schedule than Clemson and we are definitely more talented than the Canes. But Coach Richt has those players believing in his staff and in each other and they are recruiting well.

Richt like TB at Clemson, just got some bad breaks at UGA. I look for Miami and VT to continue to get better. It will only strengthen the ACC. In fact I think the ACC is the best conference in college football right now.

It will be interesting to see how the coaching chaos works out because at least 5 maybe 6 SEC schools will have new HC’s.

I would like to see the coots play Miami in a bowl game this year but I can’t see a scenario where that works out.

Clemson has a tuff road to the N.C. this year. I think the tuffest of the last 3 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 11:25 AM

Escaping that lazy thuga country club culture was the best thing to happen to him.

Nov 24, 2017, 11:30 AM

He has The U believing they can beat anybody.
That in it's self is a lot of the battle.
But they are due for a slip up and DEC 2 is a good day for it

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,460
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic