Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who was hungry?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 570

Who was hungry?

Jan 14, 2020, 8:15 AM

LSU wanted the win more than we did...we had two, they had none in CFP era and they played hard...our boys were not quite tough enough...Ross & Higgins could not fight through the PI on every play and were not squaring off their routes against fast corners...Etienne played like a champion...he left his on the field...Trevor gave too many interviews and the officiating was awful...someone got to the Pac-12 refs watched a number of Pac 12 games this year and they do not allow grabbing and arm blocking on every pass play...running back hand touching out of bounds and not even stopping to review...Higgins PI...no targeting or roughing on Rogers hit but Skalski out when his shoulder clearly hit first...helment is on the end you tackle with...foot tackling is illegal...those things turned the game at a critical time...where was Chad Smith...our corners had issues and need to stay in school another year! Will be great to look back a film on the fame and see where the issues were...my hat is off to Travis...he did his part well! Rudolph did not play enough...when he was in his pressure was good...We will be back next and LSU will be just a dream without Burrow! Clemson Bama at the next dance...our offense was out of sorts and our corners could not contain the big plays..LSU boys can catch the football!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Logan Rudolph played the Majority of the Game

Jan 14, 2020, 8:29 AM

Nm

Re: Logan Rudolph played the Majority of the Game

Jan 14, 2020, 8:38 AM

My bad...hats off to Davis in the middle...he gave it everything...don't think some of us realize how important a strong D line is until it is gone...we just did not have enough studs there to really put pressure on the QB..when he was pressured he clearly got rattled...that D line was great for everyone else in the country...real Tigers will be back...fake tigers fade into the swamp!

Replies: 2
| visibility 570
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic