»
Topic: Who was best QB we faced this year?
Replies: 13   Last Post: Dec 7, 2017 1:40 AM by: soywaker®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13   Pages: 1  

Who was best QB we faced this year?

[4]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:47 PM

I say CUSE QB since was on fire, fast release, ran good occasionally & had tall & #1WR in Nation too to help his stats.

Then.. maybe Auburn & NCst qb's & then Jackson.

Bentley was in last of pack..imho.

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Who was best QB we faced this year?

[3]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:56 PM

I would say the kid from NCState was better than the Auburn QB when we played him.

Kinda hard to say

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 10:04 PM

Our defense this year hasnt given much chances for the oppposing QBs to look good. Syracuse QB played really well against us but it was a short week and our offense couldnt do $hit in that game so i give the defense a pass bc they were on the field so much. Ncst's QB Played really well but didnt we have 3 or 4 DBs out? freakin ray ray Mcloud had to go play defensive back. So like i said, its hard to say

[2]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:59 PM

Cuse or states QBs

My vote is Finley, LBB.

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:59 PM

I'd say Ryan Finley of NC St was pretty much the best we faced. Eric Dungey of Syracuse was a lights out player when we faced them.Not sure if Dungey was just fluke or what though.Auburn qb ran scared all night.Not even worth mentioning.

2017 white level member

Finley..***

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 10:07 PM

Re: Finley..***

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 10:34 PM

Finley was probabaly the most efficient. Love the interception at the end. Dungey played well and our D didn't, made him look a little better than he is.

2017 student level member

I'd say 'cuse but our def was out of whack that game

[2]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 10:17 PM

People say we lost because KB went down, but 24 points should be enough to beat anybody when our D is playing its A game. Not sure what was up that game but we could not get cuse off the field on 3rd downs

[1]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 10:42 PM

I'd agree with you on performance against Clemson, have to be Cuse QB Bill. But as far as overall talent and projection, I'd say Jarrett Stidham

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 11:18 PM

Dungey from cuse. He took a bunch of chances in that game and won. His release was too fast for us.

2017 orange level member

[2]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 12:31 AM

Talent wise it was Lamar obviously, but in terms of who played the best, I'd say either Dungey or Finley.

2017 student level member

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 12:52 AM

Lamar Jackson IMO

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 1:28 AM

Lamar Jackson as far as talent. Dungey played with little error, and took advantage of us sleeping. Finley was productive against our front 4, somewhat. Stidham still weaning off BIG 12 defenses, 11 sacks..None of them are ready for the NFL IMO.

Finley was the one that came to mind for me.***

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 1:40 AM

2017 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

null

Replies: 13   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: Last chance to reserve 1 night at the Hilton RiverSide for the night of the Sugar Bowl (Jan 1). Will...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1464 people have read this post