Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who remembers this post??
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Who remembers this post??

Oct 15, 2018, 6:29 PM

Let me preface this post with the fact that I pull against South Carolina every time they step on the field. I want them to lose every game they play. However, I like to try to look at things objectively from time to time, and I have a bit of a different feel for this upcoming season in regards to the national implications of the Palmetto Bowl.

This opinion may be unpopular, but bear with me.

Much like Clemson, South Carolina's schedule next year is very favorable to them. They've got Coastal, UGA, Marshall, Mizzou, A&M, UT, and Chattanooga at home. Their road schedule is Vandy, UK, Ole Miss, UF, and then Clemson. Assuming they finally beat Kentucky this year, their toughest road game besides Clemson is UF.

September 1 Coastal Carolina W
September 8 Georgia ?
September 15 Marshall W
September 22 @Vanderbilt W
September 29 @Kentucky W
October 6 Missouri W
October 13 Texas A&M W
October 27 Tennessee W
November 3 @Ole Miss W
November 10 @Florida ?
November 17 Chattanooga W
November 24 @Clemson L

Let's say a miracle happens and they upset UGA week 2. Let's say they catch some steam throughout the middle of their season and they roll into the swamp un-defeated and somehow get a win. Let's say they roll into Death Valley next year undefeated. How insane would that game be? I believe it would be the first time the Palmetto Bowl had national implications and would most definitely be a top 4 match up. My buddies give me a hard time saying I'm a closet coot fan for even mentioning the possibility of this, but I just think about how awesome of a gameday it would be if they rolled into Death Valley undefeated. Slim chances, but my goodness that game would be nuts.

LOLOLOLOL this guy is clueless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic