Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is worse at their profession...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Who is worse at their profession...

Dec 7, 2019, 6:27 AM

Deptoola or Muschamp?
I’ll hang up and listen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is worse at their profession...

Dec 7, 2019, 7:16 AM

Deptoola,by far.But there is two sides to this debate,IMO.
Muschamp, IMO, has no illusions about how good he is.
He's just a fair defensive coordinator stuck as the Head Football Coach of the worst team, again my opinion in the eSEC.But I love watching him pace the sideline as his team loses another tear-jerker.
Deptoola, on the other hand, has delusions of grandeur, which goes even beyond the broadcast air space of WCCP.
Ever listen to how he rants, and waves, or spins something in a way so that he can come back 2 weeks later and tell you that is not what he said. Better yet, ever hear him cut off somebody who wants to debate a point of view different than his own.
So I guess Deptoola might actually be better, but I would rather watch the talking heads on eSECpn heap praises on the might SEC then listen to Walt try to wiggle his way out of saying how Tiger Woods was never going to win again on the PGA Tour.
Oops, He just cut me off!

Dec 7, 2019, 7:26 AM

Deptoola all week , Utah has the Best Defense in the nation and can win the National Championship. Now, Oregon has the Best OL in the nation and can stop any offense and can win the national Championship.
Man is a legend in his own mind

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2019, 7:36 AM

Deptula by far. Muschamp's was at least a decent DC.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Dec 7, 2019, 8:29 AM

With Walt, yea his going back on his word drives me crazy. But it’s the constant amateur hour just listening to the whole show is worse for me. He cuts people off while they are talking just to say some random fact that just popped in his head. When he says something he thinks is funny he repeats it 10 times. Ramona bless her heart but she seems to not have a clue what’s going on. There’s awkward pauses and silence for 5 or so seconds all the time. It’s always been like that and hasn’t gotten any better over time. I would imagine it would be the same if a couple 13 yr old kids had their own show. I’m sure I would sound terrible on the radio and wouldn’t have a clue how to make it all work and do a good job but it’s not what I do for a living. Anyway, Go Tigers.

Dec 7, 2019, 8:38 AM

And also, I listened one day last week when Mark filled in for Walt and the show went by way smoother. Much much more professional sounding. I wish he’d get that slot.

Re: Who is worse at their profession...Mus is actually good

Dec 7, 2019, 8:31 AM

at his profession to get paid what he does for the sorry results he produces.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say we have them switch jobs and see.***

Dec 7, 2019, 9:01 AM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic