»
Topic: Who is protecting TLaw in the year 2020?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 17, 2018 10:16 AM by: ctigers90
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Who is protecting TLaw in the year 2020?

Posted: Dec 16, 2018 9:53 PM

Carman, Bockhurst, Stewart (oh my), Rayburn at center?, McFadden

Vinson as a backup? I guess our depth will basically be true freshman. Which may not be terrible considering guys are enrolling early now and guys taking care of their bodies earlier.

Re: Who is protecting TLaw in the year 2020?

[1]
Posted: Dec 16, 2018 9:55 PM

Can we bring in a Juco next year in prep for 2020? TL is simply too important.

Posted: Dec 17, 2018 8:52 AM

Dabo doesn’t do JUCO’s which I think would rule out grad transfers as well

FYI

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2018 7:26 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/TNET--Trevor-Lawrence-Not-Sunshine-T-Law-or-William-Just-call-me-Trevor-1819607
??
Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

Posted: Dec 17, 2018 7:37 AM

All we have to know is that 2 tackles, 2 guards, a center, a TE/H back, and a running back (at times) will be blocking. The names and number of *s doesn't matter. I am assured the Tigers will have the best players on the field.

Posted: Dec 17, 2018 9:14 AM

Just guessing but I think that is the point the OP is trying to make... 2020 looks like a concern as far as talented players go. Carman and McFadden seem to be a hit, Bockhorst I think, not sure by think Cervenka is still around (at least I hope). That followed you with depth of Reeves, Rayburn, and whoever we reach on this year if we lose Putnam and the cupboard is if not bare at least a cause for concern. Needless to say we can afford misses in the 2020 class like we did the 17, 18, and 19 classes. We need to protect TL and what I really hope to be DJU.

Your 401k must be doing a lot better than mine***

Posted: Dec 17, 2018 7:38 AM

The staff was high on Dehond and expected to get him some

Posted: Dec 17, 2018 10:16 AM

PT this year prior to the injury. We'll sign more than Rayburn this year and those guys will be RS FR that year or SO's depending on if they play more than 4 next year. Then there is also whoever comes in as a true FR and I'm sure there will be 1 or 2 that can provide depth or play right away if needed(I'm sure some will come in early and get spring practice). Sean Pollard started the 2nd half of 2016 and we won a national title for God's sake. Simpson and Anchrum also played that year.

There is also the possibility of the staff stealing a year back from Simpson, Anchrum, or Pollard in 2019(via RS) depending on how things play out in this Spring.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4-Section W...$3600 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!! Payment can be made in full or ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1096 people have read this post