Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who does Clemson have in the draft tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,379

Who does Clemson have in the draft tonight?

Apr 25, 2013, 1:34 PM

Tonight is a family night for my entire family ... I say entire family - traditionally ... I have one son away in college and one in Afganistan - But my wife, daughter and I will have dinner in front of the TV watch the lifelong dreams of so many young men come true.

Tonight beats The Voice, American Idol, Survivor (combined) times 1,000,000 with the dreams that will be realized through hard work, dedication, and (sometimes) heartbreak.

Who from Clemson do we need to keep an eye out for? Sounds silly, but my family will tear up more than once tonight. Ain't America GREAT?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who does Clemson have in the draft tonight?

Apr 25, 2013, 1:39 PM

1rst round talent DeAndre Hopkins

i would say Andre Ellington goes in the late 3rd

Jaron Brown and Mallicah goes late 4th or 5th

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2013, 1:45 PM

Love seeing who goes where ... also interested to see who trades up to get a higher pick. I know the Falcons are looking to move up. I also would love to see them pick up Lattimore in the 3rd. With two years of rehab this kid will be a treasure. SOS ruined this kid by running him so much. No freshman should ever run as much as he did in today's game. Then he did it to him the second time.

running him so much????

Apr 25, 2013, 3:31 PM

Even as a Clemson fan there were games where I wondered why he didn't run him more. For his career at usuc he averaged 19 carries per game(he also averaged 19 per game as a frosh). Were there some games where he had many more than that? Yes, but overall it wasn't bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: running him so much????

Apr 25, 2013, 4:06 PM

Maybe not as bad as I thought, but still a lot.

Last year Ellington never went over 25 in one game. Gurley had 27 in one game. Lattimore went for 37 against UGA (hence my perception) and 40 against UF as a freshman. In 2011 he had another game at 37. In 2010 he averaged 22 per game (11 games), in 2011 he had 23 a game average in 7 games, and after coming back from his knee injury in 2012 he averaged 18 a game for 8 games.

You have to account for the games that he missed due to injury. These were hard, up the gut carries. Lots of hits ... most of which it took several hits to get him down. He was an impressive horse to watch.

Apr 25, 2013, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Who does Clemson have in the draft tonight? ]

Goodman will go late 3rd early 4th.

Apr 25, 2013, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Who does Clemson have in the draft tonight? ]

Good luck to them all ...

Apr 25, 2013, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Who does Clemson have in the draft tonight? ]

I think Freeman can go 6th or 7th. I also think Rashard Hall will go in the 3rd or 4th as well. I think we should have 5 or 6 drafted this year overall.

Just keep an eye out on August 31st

Apr 25, 2013, 2:17 PM

Never heard a man tear up watching the draft before!

Saw one get ticked off when someone stole his draft while he went to the can.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just keep an eye out on August 31st

Apr 25, 2013, 2:27 PM

Sounds corny ... I know ... But the pride I see from the fathers and mothers ... There are some really great stories of failures, hardships and perseverance. That's got to get your heart ticking ... lol.

Getting too sentimental in my "older" age. With my kids it tore me up to see them succeed. Sort of the same here ... you younger guys will not understand. I'm too old to find joy in anything else ... those things you look forward too would probably kill me today.

in other words, Nuk is the only one from either school that

Apr 25, 2013, 2:35 PM

has a chance to be picked tonight and that would be late first round at best. U would never let my son play for the old ball sac! He cares NOTHING about the health of his players and we've seen it time after time!

Clemson super fan***

Apr 25, 2013, 3:11 PM

Apr 25, 2013, 3:58 PM

Yup there were a couple games i watched where they threw the ball because Spurrier wanted to get his "offense" going.. but he didnt have a qb to do so.. Garcia was trash.. and now he has Shaw which aint really that much to sneeze at either outside of running the ball. terrible.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2013, 4:11 PM

But Garcia was fun to party with ... whoo hoo!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,379
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic