»
Topic: Who am I gonna trust?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 12, 2017 2:47 PM by: PsychoTea
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Who am I gonna trust?

[2]
Posted: Oct 12, 2017 1:36 PM

The "experts" were wrong about Vic Beasley...

The "experts" were wrong about Watson...

The "experts" said Gallman was undersized and would never start in the NFL, now he is the Giants starting RB...

Why should I trust the "experts" now? It seems that they pick apart every clemson guy and don't give them a chance. Meanwhile the SEC guys are "stronger" and "faster" and therefore jump to the top of the draft boards.

The only people that aren't shocked by the production Clemson brings to the NFL are us, the fans, who watched these guys perform their best when the pressure was on and the lights were the brightest.

So tell me, who am I gonna trust when it comes to evaluating NFL talent?

Not ESPN.

[1]
Posted: Oct 12, 2017 1:38 PM

ESPN is in bed with the SEC... They went all in with a big investment and have to back it up constantly with big talk.

I guess watch more NFL network

Me.***

[1]
Posted: Oct 12, 2017 1:38 PM

Re: Who am I gonna trust?

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 1:40 PM

Why would you care what the experts say as they have proven to be unreliable many years ago.

BTW were you one of the people who questioned the experts when they said TB was not NFL QB material? Can’t have it both ways.

Just when I thought

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 1:44 PM

I could trust you, you say you watch the NFL. Sad, really sad

2017 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Tigers Ride SERKs

Never trust anyone who claims to be an expert.

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 1:50 PM

Coaches don't claim to be experts and neither do players. When a man is an expert he just goes about his business. People who make claims about their abilities are trying to impress, most of the time they are selling themselves or their business product.

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You can always trust the RAG

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 2:43 PM

They only give the best advice ever.

For a dollar.

2017 orange level member

Re: You can always trust the RAG

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 2:47 PM

Exactly!!!!

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 2:45 PM

Talking heads are for entertainment purposes only....not to be taken seriously. Good for a laugh, food for thought, something to talk about....

2017 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Who am I gonna trust?

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 2:47 PM

The guys on EsecPN are all talking heads that say what they are told to say. I tell you who to trust, Budweiser. If you could get those guys off air and a few cold ones in them, they would tell you the real truth. Other than that, the are bit players in on entertainment network. Never forget that the first letter in ESPN stands for Entertainment.

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: 6 together in lower deck end zone. Will know section and row and be able to get you the tickets Frid...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
755 people have read this post