Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
While I am disappointed in the loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 974

While I am disappointed in the loss

Feb 16, 2019, 8:33 PM

our baseball team shows a lot of promise. I would like to see more singles, doubles and less dependence on the long ball. Our aggressiveness on the base paths is great to see. One series does not make a season. Our two freshmen starters were excellent and our bullpen was outstanding. SA has a lot of jrs and srs out of jr college bball and are a good team. There are several players who did not put the ball in play. Hold off on the criticisms until there are several series under our belt. Who knew Michael Green would be outstanding and Davis Sharpe would be all world? These naysayers on here who think they should be advising the soxs and yankees should #### and enjoy our season. Andrew See should get a raise.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We win every series all year long . . .

Feb 16, 2019, 8:48 PM

and we'll be just fine.

I, too, loved the aggressiveness on the base paths and our pitching!!!

I'll say it again (as I stated it in an earlier thread) . . . We must learn to hit the ball where it is pitched, i.e. to the opposite field if it's pitched outside!!!

Our strikeout count will continue to be high as long as we try to pull those pitches. It's really that simple.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 974
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic