Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Dabo retires, he deserves more than a plain statue.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 3,504

When Dabo retires, he deserves more than a plain statue.

Feb 20, 2018, 11:40 AM

Go big or go home is what I always say.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Looks shopped***

Feb 20, 2018, 11:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Take a hike

Feb 20, 2018, 11:47 AM

coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Thanks bob and maybe the author of this ruse will share...

Feb 20, 2018, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Looks shopped*** ]

his reasons for hating on Mr. Jefferson?

I'll wait patiently over here while '94 gathers hisself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks bob and maybe the author of this ruse will share...

Feb 20, 2018, 11:56 AM

I was wondering the same thing. How dare he!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably has something to do with TJ's slave mistresses.***

Feb 20, 2018, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Thanks bob and maybe the author of this ruse will share... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh....hisself? lol***

Feb 20, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Thanks bob and maybe the author of this ruse will share... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Thanks bob and maybe the author of this ruse will share...

Feb 20, 2018, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Thanks bob and maybe the author of this ruse will share... ]

Her disdain for the Constitution has been duly noted. No doubt the work will be performed by undocumented workers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps he fancies himself as a Federalist, a Hamiltonian,

Feb 20, 2018, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Thanks bob and maybe the author of this ruse will share... ]

an anti-Republican even--in the late 1700s/early 1800s use of the term that is . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen, the Constitutional Convention was scrate up Coup...

Feb 20, 2018, 1:07 PM

behind bolted doors, locked windows & closed curtains.

Madison said, "if the people knew what those traitors to the Articles of Confederation were up to, it would not have been done."

When it comes to '94 playing with good people's emotions, hanging might be too good for him.

I'd ask bob to keep an eye on '94, you know, if he was taller.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He could watch his ankles which may be good enough if you can’t find taller help***

Feb 20, 2018, 1:23 PM

Likely an admirer of the great duelist, Aaron Burr.

Feb 20, 2018, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Thanks bob and maybe the author of this ruse will share... ]

We have a lot of gratitude owed that man.

Lincoln’s Kid n’ Play hairstyle was before it’s time.

Feb 20, 2018, 11:47 AM

Sick hairstyle Mr. President!

Re: When Dabo retires, he deserves more than a plain statue.

Feb 20, 2018, 11:55 AM

We need a clone army of Dabos. Then they could be dubbed, literally, the fighting Dabos.

So I’ll have to drive to South Dakota to see...

Feb 20, 2018, 11:56 AM

a monument of Dabo? Seems like an odd location. This isn’t well thought out at all, hopefully it’s a joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Just like a wimminz,

Feb 20, 2018, 12:07 PM

complain, complain, complain

I'm def not complaining about FM posting less this week...

Feb 20, 2018, 12:13 PM

and good to see you're picking up his slack.

As we all know, there was plenty to pick up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm def not complaining about FM posting less this week...

Feb 20, 2018, 12:14 PM

please don't encourage her bobby

we will get inundated with gifs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I'm def not complaining about FM posting less this week...

Feb 20, 2018, 12:16 PM

^^you see what i mean??

Feb 20, 2018, 12:19 PM

i did laugh tho

Message was edited by: theclash®

Re: ^^you see what i mean??

Feb 20, 2018, 12:26 PM

Right turn Clyde...

Feb 20, 2018, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm def not complaining about FM posting less this week... ]

Re: Right turn Clyde...***

Feb 20, 2018, 12:23 PM

Re: So I’ll have to drive to South Dakota to see...

Feb 20, 2018, 12:22 PM [ in reply to So I’ll have to drive to South Dakota to see... ]

Maybe after they shave off that rassist stuff on Stone Mountain they can do a southern football coach relief on it .
Say Dabo , Saban , Bear and Danny ?

DB23

Re: So I’ll have to drive to South Dakota to see...

Feb 20, 2018, 10:25 PM

Good solution for when we eventually have to reinvent Stone Mountain and a good halfway point for Clemson and Bama. 'Course the natives are gonna want Dooley & Dodd up there too.

Would you rather it be in Key West?***

Feb 20, 2018, 2:10 PM [ in reply to So I’ll have to drive to South Dakota to see... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Can we carve it into the side of Table Rock***

Feb 20, 2018, 11:58 AM

^^click bait - don't buy into it. redirected me to

Feb 20, 2018, 12:12 PM

grindr

i spent about half hour there - lots to see and do

This is why you’re a tnet legend

Feb 20, 2018, 1:06 PM

Pantywaist isn't spelled l-e-g-e-n-d.***

Feb 20, 2018, 2:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's retiring?????

Feb 20, 2018, 1:17 PM

Link????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Feb 20, 2018, 2:36 PM

Gotta add Deshaun!!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson honors very few individuals with statues.

Feb 20, 2018, 2:58 PM

I can only think of 2 statues of actual likenesses of famous people.

Old Green Tom

and

?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Clemson honors very few individuals with statues.

Feb 21, 2018, 9:01 AM

you can think of two but only referenced one. You're funny.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 3:21 PM

I'm sorry your POTD attempt got stolen by one of those dumb Ts and Ps surgery posts. I know the feeling.

Ts and Ps to you classof1994®

Meist needs to make a Ts and Ps board so we can get some legit POTDs again.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:03 PM

Feb 20, 2018, 3:29 PM

I do not think your post gives the proper respect to our great leader.

SMH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, does this philosophy apply to the women you date?***

Feb 20, 2018, 5:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I think you may be confusing me with

Feb 20, 2018, 6:45 PM

BigCUFan®

Wait...what !?!?!?!***

Feb 20, 2018, 10:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Should have replaced Lincoln instead.***

Feb 20, 2018, 11:09 PM

Replies: 40
| visibility 3,504
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic