Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What will happen now ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,128

What will happen now ?

Mar 17, 2018, 1:25 PM

If we beat Auburn that may eliminate many of the CBB detractors for a while , but couldn't you just see some of the more hardened of them slithering back out after a nail biter loss to Kansas in the Sw16 ...or someone else further into the bracket ?

You're only as good as your last loss . Is that the mindset some have ? That somehow doesn't work for me .

Go Tigers ! Beat the Barn off of 'em !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I think it is the

Mar 17, 2018, 1:38 PM

mindset of all the T'netters that wear Orange mainly to cover their feathers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: What will happen now ?

Mar 17, 2018, 1:39 PM

It's like barely being 16-2 in baseball; we have had some ugly wins but wins are wins....however, some people just wanna see the world burn instead of being happy for the success.

NO ONE CARES if hindsight is 20-20 for people who wanna dwell on the negatives. Coach's get paid to fix it and sometimes it can be a quick fix and sometimes it isn't. No one is above criticism, but dang these posters that only wanna show up when Clemson is on the ropes or is not playing their best game are lame.

Anyone worth their salt would know that We are going to have good days; We are going to have bad days.

Support the athletes that rock the Orange and Purple and put in the commitment to bring in the exciting wins, trophies, and other accomplishments, because most of us would LOVE the opportunity to represent Clemson on the field or court.

We WIN with CLASS and LOSE with CLASS. Clemson Grit, LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^+1^^^^^^^^^

Mar 17, 2018, 1:44 PM

well said

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,128
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic