Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What will become of the Cootvertables?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,608

What will become of the Cootvertables?

Nov 13, 2019, 1:56 AM

I coined the name "Cootvertables last year. They are Coot fans who pretend to be Alabama fans just because we're playing the Tide. So what are they to do now as once they realize that their season is over, they usually announce their "switch" by this time of the season. Now that things are disarray for Bama do they become fans of LSU or Ohio St?

We need to let them know that we won't accept their bandwagon jumps to other team's fanbases after the final poll on Dec 8. We must force them to choose before then and hold them to it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a serious question

Nov 13, 2019, 5:24 AM

My guess is that they just shrink away and pull for the "SEC" again. Since they are disloyal traitors with no ties to their own team anyway, it was just convenience that Alabama happened to be the easiest team to coat tail along the way.

Trust me, they would just as easily be LSU, Florida, or Ole Miss fans if the cards had dropped that way and those teams were dominant. They know their team sucks and will dump it in the trash can in a second to pull for a real, ANY real winner. That's why the SEC SEC SEC chant appeals to them so much. They are the hoars of college football. Any port in a storm if you will. It's as pathetic as it gets but since they have no shame either they just drift from team to team looking for a fix.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What will become of the Cootvertables?

Nov 13, 2019, 6:28 AM

Lol ?? the name is perfect cootvertables sounds like a chicken nugget meal. Let them transform bamalina, LscU and The Ohio SC. It doesn't matter the clucking and pecking will tell on them eventually. The Tigers will be wearing orange pants!!! Go TIGERS !!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2019, 7:45 AM

Nice! Now I know the proper term, there was cootvertable that called the P.F. show yesterday. He started off saying he was from SC and a Uof5C fan and then started grilling P.F. about all the possible scenarios to see how Bama could get into the playoffs.

If Bama doesn't make the playoffs this year after their season, the last thread holding the cootvertables together will break. Without Bama, they will wonder aimlessly throughout theirs lives for years to come. It will look like an episode of The Walking Dead down there.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They become Cootucknuts?***

Nov 13, 2019, 7:48 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2019, 7:50 AM

There are two things I don't believe in, or subscribe to in sports, especially football;
1)There are no moral victories in sports. You either have a W-L-T.
2) I don't believe in bandwagon fans. You are either a fan or not. For me , once Clemson football season is over, college football is over. That means no Bowl Game watching if Clemson is not in the Post Season.
The same goes for my pro team. Once they are eliminated from postseason play, I stop watching. And yes that includes the Super Bowl.
So I could care less about what these Cootvertables do, or who they pull for.

Nov 13, 2019, 7:55 AM

Columbia is going to look like Baton Rouge with all the purple and yellow. If it’s Ohio St I think they will just watch WBB, Bass Fishing and talk about sending their daughters to equestrian lessons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2019, 8:06 AM

The coots I have talked to about that (thinking they are now LSU fans) have indicated that they are focusing on Wimmenz BBall.

They are a bunch of coattail riding wannabes...

Nov 13, 2019, 8:08 AM

and will jump on the bandwagon of whichever $EC team is playing the best at the time.

Right now, for uof5c fans, that is LSU but that's certainly subject to change. In a couple of weeks, it could be Georgia or Bama again and Wal-Mart will have an influx of LSU returned merchandise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,608
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic