Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What were Cuse fans like at Littlejohn?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

What were Cuse fans like at Littlejohn?

Mar 9, 2019, 2:49 PM

What did they say to you when they lost?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What were Cuse fans like at Littlejohn?

Mar 9, 2019, 2:53 PM

The ones around me were very polite. But there were WAY too many of them for a Clemson home game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

they only thing i care to hear from them is..

Mar 9, 2019, 2:54 PM

Goodbye. Seriously, these parasites need to hit the road back up to where they belong. disgusting greaseballs. (BTW, NO Cuse.. you are NOT our rival.. in anything.) these clowns think we are rivals in football because we don't like them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Funny.. you only see a few hundred when they play us in

Mar 9, 2019, 2:55 PM

Football.. Half of which are wearing basketball jerseys to football games.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Went to the football game last fall and saw a couple

Mar 9, 2019, 3:02 PM

Those Yankees are weird....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Went to the football game last fall and saw a couple

Mar 9, 2019, 3:17 PM

They play football inside a basketball arena - so what does that tell you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they think 75 degrees inside a dome in the fall is "hot"

Mar 9, 2019, 3:23 PM

while jingling keys on third down is intimidating.

They said, "way to go nctigs..

Mar 9, 2019, 3:26 PM

you jinxed us, #### head".

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/At-least-the-seniors-will-get-at-least-one-more-25170215

Mar 9, 2019, 3:26 PM

Sitting next to some of them at wild wings. They look pretty sad! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2019, 3:29 PM

There were lots of Syracuse fans there!! The ones around me were nice. When the Tigers took the lead and kept it they really quieted down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the problem is not "were they nice" or not..

Mar 9, 2019, 3:48 PM

because the majority of them are NOT nice. the problem is.. what exactly are they doing here? this is not florida.. you missed your exit. Keep it moving a few hundred miles down south NY.

Where’s your southern hospitality?***

Mar 9, 2019, 4:17 PM

Re: the problem is not "were they nice" or not..

Mar 9, 2019, 4:20 PM [ in reply to the problem is not "were they nice" or not.. ]

"what exactly are they doing here?" Spending money and helping the local economy.

spending money and helping the local economy

Mar 9, 2019, 4:22 PM

That's perfectly fine.. make sure to spend some more on the way OUT. :) you do know the difference between a yankee and a #### yankee right?

Re: spending money and helping the local economy

Mar 9, 2019, 5:09 PM

*Idiot alert*

Ted Nugent?

Mar 10, 2019, 5:51 PM [ in reply to spending money and helping the local economy ]

Is the answer Ted Nugent?

Or the guy from Styx?!?!?

~JKB

Mar 9, 2019, 5:44 PM [ in reply to the problem is not "were they nice" or not.. ]

Good lord dude give it a rest. This is like your 15th post today complaining about people relocating to the south. The Civil War ended 150 years ago; it's time for you to move on.

Mar 10, 2019, 1:32 PM

Disclaimer: Cuse fan for many years.....and I must say that we have nothing but respect for Clemson, beautiful school, great teams....but the negative stuff on this board is worse than any other school, in or out of the ACC. Constant references to Yankee scum, leeches, and worse..take it up with the ACC! We must have had SOMETHING they wanted (Like Eastern TV?)We're a relatively small private school amongst more wealthy State schools in the conference, will always struggle to compete with facilities,( the dome is a compromise to accommodate the weather)....our fans wear basketball jerseys because our football team was, until recently nothing to be proud of...so I agree with the guy who says "give it a rest"

All of the Yankee comments are are stupid.

Mar 10, 2019, 1:57 PM

And make the Clemson posters who make them look stupid.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: All of the Yankee comments are are stupid.

Mar 10, 2019, 4:35 PM

Yep. That is sooooo politically incorrect. They should be called “people living above the seeet tea line.”

You're exaggerating.

Mar 10, 2019, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: the problem is not "were they nice" or not.. ]

Don't let the comments of a couple ignorant people paint a picture of Clemson folks as a whole or even this board. I know its common for people to exaggerate and say, "fans of X school think blah, blah, blah" based on the comments of just a few, but at least try to think rationally and above that line of thinking.

Mar 10, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: the problem is not "were they nice" or not.. ]

Sorry Orange! Thank you

Always admired your basketball program and glad your football program is getting better.

Hope you and us both make the Dance. The ACC deserves 9 teams in the NCAAT...

agreed

Mar 10, 2019, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: the problem is not "were they nice" or not.. ]

most of the "yankee" posts on here usually seem to be in a joking manner but this guy seems to have a genuine hatred of relocated northerners.

Noticed many of them clapping for our seniors when they

Mar 9, 2019, 4:17 PM

did the senior day stuff before the game. Classy in my opinion

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2019, 8:34 PM

There were a couple of dozen in our section and the next, but I don't know what they were like after the game, because they were already back to their cars before Lyles got to play.

Mar 10, 2019, 3:44 PM

How can we talk trash about our guests and they not look at us as trash? There were several Syracuse fans sitting in our area and naturally they were rooting for their team. They clapped when our seniors were introduced. Who, among you, would do the same thing if you were visiting another school? They had cause to cheer when their team did good, particularly during the first half. The reverse in the second half was cause for us to rejoice.

The next time we have an opportunity to be near a guest from a visiting school, how about our extending them a warm welcome instead of criticism. Our words and acts reflect on Clemson as well as our selves.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell ‘em, joe.***

Mar 10, 2019, 5:26 PM

^^^A true Clemson Man^^^***

Mar 10, 2019, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What were Cuse fans like at Littlejohn? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Very lugubrious.***

Mar 10, 2019, 5:05 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic