Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What people don't understand about the schedule is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

What people don't understand about the schedule is

Apr 25, 2019, 3:00 PM

We play our conference games. The ACC was down last year, but in 2016, it was the toughest league in the nation. Some were even saying the ACC Atlantic in 2016 was the toughest division in the nation. In the old days, when the media voted on a champ, maybe the schedule came into play. Now, however, when the championship is played on the field, it is more like stop yapping and beat us if you're so #### good. But when you play on the field and get your ### beat, then just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.
At first our weak schedule was going to be the reason we got beat, then it turned out they want to say it was an advantage and the reason we won. What part of our schedule made Alabama get beat down over and over again in the red zone? What part of our schedule made Alabama not be able to cover our receivers, or let our defensive line throw their linemen around like rag dolls? What part of our schedule allowed us to average more yards per rush in the national championship game than Alabama?

By the way, in the playoff, we had to play #1 and #3 while Bama played #4 and #2. ALso, South Carolina will always have an advantage in schedule strength in one aspect. They play us and we play them. That's a huge difference in the matrix right there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And if our conference is so bad, why did South Carolina lose

Apr 25, 2019, 3:22 PM

to a team that didn't even with the coastal division by 28 points? Why did Bama lose to us by 28 points? If SEC schedule isn't overrated, then why did Texas mop p the floor with Georgia? Oh, I forgot, that's SEC excuse #126-A "Team didn't really want to be there".

And then we play as tough of an out of conference schedule as any other team in the country.

Any team that is overrated because of a bad schedule

Apr 25, 2019, 3:35 PM

will probably get beat in the playoff, much like South Carolina got beat in the Josh Belk Bowl. It is highly doubtful that they could be overrated and go on to beat two playoff teams for the title. So if overrated, they get beat, if the best team in the country, they walk away with two top-4 wins and the national title trophy. It's a pretty easy concept.

I also frequently talk to myself***

Apr 25, 2019, 3:41 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic