»
Topic: What kind of advice are these old coot coaches giving?!
Replies: 41   Last Post: Aug 14, 2018 4:38 PM by: classof1994®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 41  

What kind of advice are these old coot coaches giving?!

[25]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:32 AM

After looking closely, I have more questions than answers.

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

LOL, that's great! +1***

[7]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:33 AM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What kind of advice are these old coot coaches giving?!***

[10]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:34 AM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

POTD

[8]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:35 AM

that's one of the best I've seen in a while! Funny Stuff!

2018 orange level member

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I bet Holtz and Spurrier are both wondering why the heck

[7]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:36 AM

they agreed to coach at USuCk in that picture. Although Lou can't even pronounce Spurrier's name.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Renegade Tiger isn't the only juan that can make it rain.

[6]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:38 AM

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

OMG, I just noticed the blue pills bottle on the table

[5]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:37 AM

that's too funny!

Side note - apparently the name for blue pennor pills is banned?

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

is that you immediately to Spurrier's right?

[6]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:38 AM

Good morning!

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I think that's Francis***

[5]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:40 AM

I thought that was Francis beside the Igloo.***

[4]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:43 AM

I think that's bob, look how much smaller he is

[5]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:44 AM

than everyone else

He had to sit beside something small making him look taller***

[4]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:59 AM

Pretty sure that's Miss Jerri.

[5]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:40 AM

2018 purple level member

LOL

[7]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:46 AM

look at cutigerbob® in the corner by Co94's copyright signature!

2018 orange level member

Well, we know he has absolutely no use

[6]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:51 AM

for the medication on the table.

2018 purple level member

Sick burn! Because bob never

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 9:24 AM

gets laid!

Re: What kind of advice are these old coot coaches giving?!

[6]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:56 AM

Yet another Hof post? The jounge isn't gonna like this...

2018 white level member

They will probabaly steal it and try to claim it

[5]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 11:18 AM

as their own.

2018 purple level member

They always try, but luckily your copyright is

[2]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 2:26 PM

there for all to see.

I keep clicking on this...

[5]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 8:59 AM

And I keep laughing.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Agreed, funniest post I've seen in a while

[5]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 9:01 AM

especially given all of the KB vs TL crap posts on the boards.

I'm TD'ing all of your replies.

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 9:07 AM

#doingtheloweredswork

2018 purple level member

Re: I'm TD'ing all of your replies.

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 9:19 AM

so you're GWP's TD hoe? ;)

Yes, she is***

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 9:21 AM

How to gracefully leave scar?

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 10:10 AM

They are still lovingly talking about these legends in Cooterville to this day.

~JKB

To be fair, Lou did some really good things there

[5]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 10:16 AM

like going 0-11.

bump for the 10:35 crowd***

[2]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 10:34 AM

They may be giving advice on how

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 11:18 AM

over the hill, decent coaches go there to watch the end of their career go up in flames?

2018 orange level member

There really is something in those slums.

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 4:38 PM

2018 purple level member

Re: What kind of advice are these old coot coaches giving?!

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 11:24 AM

That advice and $2 will almost get you a cup of coffee at the local doughnut shop. Almost.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Personally, I'd be interested in buying

[2]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 11:57 AM

a cup of coffee AND a doughnut. How much for that?

Looks shopped....

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 12:03 PM

And Grannie has some great legs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

It's not shopped

[4]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 12:06 PM

it's a classof1994® original

Re: It's not shopped

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 12:08 PM

2018 purple level member

You're welcome***

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 12:18 PM

Who’s that hot chick in the middle?

[4]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 12:28 PM

Signed,

Lbb

military_donation.jpg

She looks too young for the Notorious LBB***

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 12:48 PM

Could be just right

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 12:52 PM

for hartins though!!!

2018 orange level member

Or Bob.

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 1:21 PM

because not picky.

2018 purple level member

LOL out loud, good point

[2]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 1:42 PM

+2

Poor Bob

[2]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 2:57 PM

said no one ever

2018 orange level member

He gets no sympathy whatsoever***

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 3:53 PM

Replies: 41  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: 6 Tickets and two parking passes - Call or text me 864-498-2382 North Stands - Section UL - Midbo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1708 people have read this post