Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is up with our RT situation?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,329

What is up with our RT situation?

Sep 19, 2017, 2:39 PM

Pollard started as a frosh and was pretty good. This year, neither he nor Anchrum seem to have that job nailed down yet. Going into this season, I thought that would be a position of strength, and it still might be but so far it seems to have regressed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm fine, I'm right here.***

Sep 19, 2017, 2:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

found rt^^^***

Sep 19, 2017, 2:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: found rt^^^***

Sep 19, 2017, 2:56 PM

We talking about Ray Tanner , again ? Whole thread with pics like three columns down .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Can't a guy go do some scouting without it being a situation?***

Sep 19, 2017, 2:56 PM [ in reply to found rt^^^*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

misspelled stalking

Sep 19, 2017, 3:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: misspelled stalking

Sep 19, 2017, 3:14 PM

+_

Re: Can't a guy go do some scouting without it being a situation?***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Can't a guy go do some scouting without it being a situation?*** ]

Message was edited by: theclash®

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

lol, sorry I should have been more specific.***

Sep 19, 2017, 2:57 PM [ in reply to I'm fine, I'm right here.*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol, sorry I should have been more specific.***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:18 PM

Maybe the two are equally talented and they will press each other. Caldwell will get it done.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,329
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic