Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is it with the FSU program and their lack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,401

What is it with the FSU program and their lack

Jan 24, 2018, 1:11 PM

Of controlling their qb’s? Hate to see when things like this happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It ..

Jan 24, 2018, 1:13 PM

https://goo.gl/images/vVPizV

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It ..

https://goo.gl/images/vVPizV

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It worked out okay for Dalvin Cook ... I'm sure FSU

has an SOP on how to handle this by now.

Character of a recruit is not a major concern at FSU

Jan 24, 2018, 1:22 PM

high risk high reward recruiting. See "The U" on 30 for 30 to see the case study.

Re: What is it with the FSU program and their lack

Jan 24, 2018, 1:43 PM

Their starting left tackle is a whack job too. Last year he allegedly beat up, stalked, intimidated, threatened, and basically kidnapped his girlfriend...who called the cops, only to have the FSU coaching staff (not the police!) arrive and "take care of" the player.

Not his first rodeo either. He had some sort of weird closed-door hearing on a Thursday...and of course was on the field against Clemson that very Saturday.

So it goes, at Tally.

And people wonder why they went 7-6 last year.

Jan 24, 2018, 1:49 PM

According to police reports it was Francois that called the police. Y'all should maybe wait for the facts before bashing the kid. He has rights in this country too.

Jan 24, 2018, 1:56 PM

I used to respect FSU just because of Bobby Bowden (players were thugs then, hated it) and I thought Jimbo would clean it up down there.

Then Ole Jameis Winston came along and I've hated them ever since. Then there was Dalvin Cooks questionable actions at the bar that really just disappeared. That program has turned into the epidemy of trash that you hate to see.

I won't speak for their entire roster but it seems a good majority are just thugs there. Just like Emmett Rice with the targeting on Ryan Carter and their whole benched loved it. That was the final straw for me. I have no sympathy for any of them and I don't condone that behavior at all from anyone.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,401
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic