Topic: What if I were to tell you that Dabo and crew won't be in the playoff
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 17, 2017 8:16 AM by: gunstock15®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  

What if I were to tell you that Dabo and crew won't be in the playoff

[21]
Posted: Oct 16, 2017 10:07 PM

Every year that he's here? Better yet who here believes we win 10 games every year he's coaching at Clemson? If coach Dabo and crew go 8-4 next year are y'all done with him? 8-4 seems ridiculous doesn't it? That's why we should be overjoyed to have the elite standing we are having.

Perspective is a good thing to train yourself in. Let's say we lose to NC State in a couple weeks... are we all in? Or are we a bunch of whiners and complainers that are gonna speak vitriol to the men that have accomplished so much GOOD for our program and school. Practice extending GRACE to those guys and always remember that it's just a game. A recreational activity, albeit a very important and beloved one to those in our state but keep it all in perspective. They put so much time into being perfect on the weekends so if anyone is sick to their stomach it's those who labor to be perfect. We just spend money.. and are ticked when we feel we didn't get our money's worth. Petty.. I'm guilty at times too of being that shallow.

Dabo, these coaches, and these players aren't gonna be here forever. Enjoy it while we've got it! Go Tigers!

I've been All In since 1965, my freshman year. That will

[6]
Posted: Oct 17, 2017 4:29 AM

never change.

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

its called being spolied! its what happens when you get used

Posted: Oct 17, 2017 7:27 AM

winning all the time and then the preverbial loss rears its ugly head.

go tigers!!!

Re: its called being spolied! its what happens when you get used

Posted: Oct 17, 2017 8:16 AM

Yep, two Green Berets just returned in flag draped metal coffins!

2017 white level member

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1879 people have read this post