Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP??

Nov 9, 2015, 9:49 AM

Im sure this has been asked/answered before, but I loved that guy.

TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP??

Nov 9, 2015, 9:52 AM

I loved the guy too. I heard he's now working for some sports medicine/mentalist. The power of positive thinking or some such stuff.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Nov 9, 2015, 9:56 AM

Yes I think he moved to Pennsylvania. His wife is coach at Penn State I believe. But he was impressive.

Nov 9, 2015, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP?? ]

Heard he moved to Pennsylvania near State College.

Nov 9, 2015, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP?? ]

Thanks. And I laughed. That was pretty good. PhD is on tap but not sports medicine lol. You should've said voodoo. I immediately thought that when I read your post.

Didn't care for him BUT he did put up with

Nov 9, 2015, 10:19 AM

Qualk, which has to be in the radio world like earning a Purple Heart.

Re: Didn't care for him BUT he did put up with

Nov 9, 2015, 10:48 AM

Sorry I couldn't make you happy. My goal was to be honest and try and help people get thru their day with light humor and sports talk.

No problem.

Nov 9, 2015, 10:52 AM

And to be 100% honest, the Qualk factor probably crept in to my opinion....I know its juvenile and teenagery but I give you credit for dealing with him. The time he was trying to tell you Vince Young was brought into GB to push Aaron Rodgers was where I said ENOUGH. Best of luck to you, Dutch, and your family.

Re: Didn't care for him BUT he did put up with

Nov 9, 2015, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Didn't care for him BUT he did put up with ]

TRUST US, YOU WERE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS GOING ON AT THAT STATION.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2015, 10:42 AM

Thanks. I'm alive and well. Up in state college. Doing executive coaching and developing a new radio show. I appreciate you asking about me.

my thoughts on Dutch Coleman

Nov 9, 2015, 10:47 AM

Man he has a lethal one-handed floater in basketball...he kicks his leg out like reggie miller too on 3-pointers..by the way, he's a great guy.

Re: my thoughts on Dutch Coleman

Nov 9, 2015, 11:09 AM

You are just setting me up with those compliments lol. Thanks my man. Missing the crew.

Nov 9, 2015, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP?? ]

UNFORTUNATELY THE RADIO SHOW YOU LEFT IS NOT. I GUESS QUALK TRIES HARD BUT HE IS JUST VERY BAD AND HARD TO LISTEN TO. JUST WONDERING, DOES HE HAVE A WIKIPEDIA GUIDE BY HIS SIDE OR DOES HE JUST STUDY THAT HARD TO GET ALL THE MINDLESS STATS AND "FACTS" HE USES. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2015, 11:03 AM

LOL! Qualk loves information. He's a young lion ready to defend his point. You gotta love that unless you disagree with his point. I'm more even by design. I know it's all opinion no matter how strongly I feel. I try to remind myself of that each show. The listener is every bit as correct as I am in many cases. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Nov 9, 2015, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP?? ]

Easy talking about qualk idiot. Great radio makes great points and he's the man
#qualktalk

Dutch, do you know Maren Walseth?

Nov 9, 2015, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP?? ]

she says she is good friends with your wife from coaching days at penn state

Re: Dutch, do you know Maren Walseth?

Nov 9, 2015, 11:04 AM

Absolutely! She is more than just a friend. We love Maren.

I am working with her now at NDSU

Nov 9, 2015, 11:13 AM

I do the music and promotions for the women's team up here. If you ever find yourself in Fargo, you've got a Clemson connection up here.

Re: I am working with her now at NDSU

Nov 9, 2015, 11:14 AM

She visited us in Clemson. We love her entire family and we'll definitely be making a trip up there. Thanks.

Nov 9, 2015, 12:08 PM

Wow, Dutch, Super awesome you read this board. This was probably the only post Ive ever made on here where someone actually cared. Haaa.

Anyway, glad you saw my note. CCP definitely misses you along with the listeners. You and Quawk were a good compliment to each other.

Hope you and your family are well.

Go Tigers!

- Nate in Boston

Nov 9, 2015, 4:29 PM

No problem Nate. Thanks for asking about me. I miss CCP as well. I thought Qualk and I had great chemistry. Being friends helped that. I'll miss that most.

Nov 9, 2015, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP?? ]

Dang Dutch, I wish you would come back. I called in a few times and talked to you, once was actually to complain about qualk and his hour long rant about Tiger Woods and golf stats that nobody cared about. Gonna be honest, I just can't listen anymore now that you've left. I've tried several times but just gave up a few months ago. Anyway, good luck and miss your sports insight and knowledge. We need to get your wife a job back down here.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic