»
Topic: What color clipboard will Lawrence hold as he watches Bryant play, on the sidelines?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jul 19, 2018 11:59 PM by: Rw43
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

What color clipboard will Lawrence hold as he watches Bryant play, on the sidelines?

[1]
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:07 PM

Orange, purple, or that natural wooden color ?

Whatever color it is....

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:13 PM

It'll be awesome how he holds it!

Wrong..

[3]
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:15 PM

Believe he already has a clipboard and if you follow his twitter or any of his other works, he's most likely doing something for the Lord our God. He's a very religious and quiet person and I can assure you he's NOT out "looking at clipboards".

Re: What color clipboard will Lawrence hold as he watches Bryant play, on the sidelines?

[1]
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:22 PM

He'll no doubt hold it with a deft touch.....

2018 white level member

Why will Bryant be playing on the sidelines?***

[2]
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:25 PM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I heard they are installing a new

[1]
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:27 PM

horseshoe pit on the sidelines. That's probably what OP is referring to

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Why will Bryant be playing on the sidelines?***

[1]
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:46 PM

I couldn't follow that either.

2018 white level member

Re: What color clipboard will Lawrence hold as he watches Bryant play, on the sidelines?

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:26 PM

He won't always be on the sideline, but when he is, he'll be holding a Trapper Keeper.

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 4:36 PM

Lawrence will be on the sidelines as Bryant starts if you didnt get the joke.

TL's a big guy with a big heart who cares about others. So

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 4:45 PM

he'll be carrying this clipboard so he can help players on the other team when our defense pummels them into pulp.

https://www.amazon.com/WhiteCoat-Clipboard-Sports-Silver-Medical/dp/B00DR0JD94?tag=tnn-epp-20

Re: TL's a big guy with a big heart who cares about others. So

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 8:17 PM

All truth be told, I personally think Bryant gets the nod,,, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Lawrence takes over during the AM game, as i stated before...

Bryant doesn’t get much credit, around these parts

Re: Bryant doesn't get much credit around these parts

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 11:59 PM

Sure he does.

For making 3 big runs vs Auburn, and a pass that RayRay made a great catch on. And then for not giving the game away while our ferocious defense secured the win by holding an offense that would average 32 ppg to only 6.

And 11 other games like that, where he got a ton of help from teammates and made enough positive plays to let us win.

And 2 absolute duds, one where he just wasn't ready for the blitzkrieg he would face, and one where Dabo shouldn't have let him insert himself into the starting lineup after the coaches had planned all week for Zerrick to start.

What other credit should we be giving to KB? The award for the goofiest "twerk" on national TV of all CFP finalists? I didn't think he'd want to remember that he earned that one

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: Selling 5 lower level tickets and a lot 5 parking pass for $1,500 dollars for the Syracuse game. Sea...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
735 people have read this post