Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What It’s Like To Meet Deshaun Watson (article)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

What It’s Like To Meet Deshaun Watson (article)

Jun 19, 2018, 3:01 PM

https://www.battleredblog.com/2018/6/18/17460414/what-its-like-to-meet-deshaun-watson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What It’s Like To Meet Deshaun Watson (article)

Jun 19, 2018, 3:46 PM

It's going to be almost as giddy watching him win a superbowl as it was watching him in the natty! Almost. Gotta love me some DW4. Most of the comments were good too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This comment made me beam like a proud relative -

Jun 19, 2018, 4:08 PM

which I’m not - so my feeling is pretty stupid - but I’ll claim Clemson Family as the reason:

“Watson was the only quarterback I really liked in the draft in 2017.

I didn’t think we would move up to draft a QB. Didn’t think he would drop to where we could move up. I had a premonition he would be a Texan, which I disregarded as fantastical thinking or wish casting. I was floored when I heard the pick. Deshaun is an expectation shattering, landscape altering QB in record time. Everything you could ask for in a franchise QB. It seems to good to be true. That the suffering could end so spectacularly. My faith is restored. It’s giddy and fearful and it makes my heart beat fast. I can’t wait to watch him set the league on fire and roll it off of a cliff into oblivion… Great interview, better article. Thanks.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jun 19, 2018, 4:30 PM

Flying out there this year to watch them play the bills. Couldn’t be more excited

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2018, 4:42 PM

Don't brag, just tell folks sitting around that DW4 done the same things at Clemson!!! They will know that you are a Clemson fan, and that this wasn't the only time you've watched DW4 in action!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imperturbable AND Legendary!

Jun 19, 2018, 6:44 PM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic