Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What I Liked: Chad Simmons from the Corky Kell Classic in GA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,153

What I Liked: Chad Simmons from the Corky Kell Classic in GA

Aug 20, 2018, 11:09 AM

Clemson commits
On Thursday night, Davis Allen and Brannon Spector played big roles in Calhoun’s 45-21 victory over Ridgeland. Spector finished with 103 yards on eight receptions and a touchdown. Allen is going to Clemson as a tight end, but the 6-foot-5, 240-pounder made numerous plays from the inside linebacker position in this game. He had a sack, a pick six and a handful of big hits. Neither prospect gets the notoriety that they deserve and each are on track to be contributors in the ACC.

Andrew Booth and Joseph Charleston squared off Friday night. Charleston’s team, Milton, won 21-19 over Archer. Both Tiger commits had their moments.

Charleston has some big tackles early and for someone who missed much of the spring, he looked healthy, strong and ready to have a big senior season. He is an enforcer on the back end of the defense. He was playing strong and fast Friday night. He gave up a touchdown in the second half, but it was a great pass by the opposing quarterback, who put it in the perfect spot.

Booth, as expected, had a strong performance at cornerback. He was not tested too often. His biggest play of the game came on offense, when he made a diving catch on a long third-down conversion in the first half. He showed great speed and his length and quickness at cornerback stood out.

Clemson has six commitments in Georgia and likely will add another one soon, so Dabo Swinney and his staff are doing a great job in the Peach State again this cycle.

https://n.rivals.com/news/what-i-liked-chad-simmons-from-the-corky-kell-classic-in-georgia

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What I Liked: Chad Simmons from the Corky Kell Classic in GA

Aug 20, 2018, 12:25 PM

Rome has not lost a game in 47 weeks. Two-time state champs in 5-A beat 7-A Maretta 51-41. Has a bunch of studs. Running back is a NC STATE commitment. Has a junior Tackle 6-4 285. Coach requires all his kids to be good citizens. For some reason Clemson never gives Rome a sniff???Yet Calhoun and Cartersville are both within 20 miles .

Re: What I Liked: Chad Simmons from the Corky Kell Classic in GA

Aug 20, 2018, 12:32 PM

How do you know our staff does not give Rome a sniff? Perhaps the UGA bagman has a stronghold on that area or the players there have preferred other schools. Perhaps if you provided a list of D1 players who have signed out of that high school we could give you a little more perspective

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic