Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We're Cheating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

We're Cheating

Mar 26, 2019, 12:12 PM

I went to one of the North Carolina State's boards to read their comments made during the national championship game. One poster wrote that his Tiger friends told him we were cheating. I don't know if the Tiger's comments were made in jest and misinterpreted or if it was told as being the truth. If told as being the truth, I have serious doubts about him/her having absolute proof. Unless they are a complete idiot, no Tiger fan would admit to an outsider that we were cheating if he or she had knowledge of cheating.

Envy of winning programs will always elicit "they must be cheating" from some fans of other schools. I don't doubt that cheating occurs at some schools but I have no facts to support my doubts. I must admit having made remarks about the success of programs at other schools was probably due to their illegal activities when, in fact, I had no facts to support my opinion.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We're Cheating

Mar 26, 2019, 12:17 PM

Some people think that making comments like that on the internet will make what they're saying sound more believable. I guess the logic is "what I'm saying has to be true because why would any Clemson fan make up a story about cheating?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think we should lose any sleep over this ??***

Mar 26, 2019, 12:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read that, too

Mar 26, 2019, 12:22 PM

I can’t inagine a ‘fan’ saying that, particularly one ‘in a position to know,’ as the commenter claimed. I think he totally made it all up. I don’t believe a word of it.

But all successful programs attract those comments. I pay no attention to them, but it pains me to read the ‘Peds!’ comments. I admit to being fairly thin-skinned.

I believe Dabo Swinney is committed to doing the right thing and would not tolerate cheating around his program.

of course he made it up***

Mar 26, 2019, 12:25 PM

Sour grapes. They have close enough talent to give

Mar 26, 2019, 12:24 PM

us an overtime game in 2016 and a 7 point game in 2017. But we must be cheating because while we are playing for and winning national championships, they are taking the good talent they have had losing to Wake Forest at home on national television. And I guess it was all the cheating on the recruiting trail that made that field goal sail wide right. They have not won a conference championship in football since 1979 and they think someone has to cheat to beat them?

I mistook your avatar

Mar 26, 2019, 12:25 PM

for GWPTiger® and almost decided to not take you seriously .

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let me check my laptop ... nope, no cheating here.***

Mar 26, 2019, 12:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winners never cheat and cheaters never win.

Mar 26, 2019, 12:27 PM

Just ask UGA.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You would be surprised

Mar 26, 2019, 12:31 PM

What people will say or tell to make themselves in their mind to look cooler or more important than they really are. One thing I would bet my life savings on is he has no knowledge or first hand accounts. Even if we were cheating it’s pretty much proven that the schools that aren’t caught within a few years, the Ole miss under freeze, the Lane Kiffen with Tennessee and butch jones with Ut as well vet their bagmen extremely well and don’t use the ones that need to let ppl know to make themselves feel better. They use the guys who can keep their mouth shut and not need everyone to know to make themselves feel better. Please don’t take this as I’m sayin Clemson is cheating or anything like that. I’m just stating this guy is just blowing smoke. I will repeat I AM NOT SAYING CLEMSON CHEATS!!! Go Tigers!!

It couldn't possibly be a coot masquerading as a Tiger fan

Mar 26, 2019, 12:39 PM

... that would NEVER happen on an opponent's board!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: It couldn't possibly be a coot masquerading as a Tiger fan

Mar 26, 2019, 12:50 PM

The coots have been accusing us for cheating for decades. When you are irrelevant in something, one has to try to justify why you are so bad at what you do. It is ironic, however, that the coots were put on probation by the NCAA for cheating while they were accusing us !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It couldn't possibly be a coot masquerading as a Tiger fan

Mar 26, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to It couldn't possibly be a coot masquerading as a Tiger fan ]

I know that whenever I want to do something illegal, I always ask a complete stranger to video me. I like to keep meticulous records that way.

Mar 26, 2019, 12:54 PM

They're lying.

it's that simple.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can't be cheating

Mar 26, 2019, 2:16 PM

Their fake teacher in their fake class in their fake classroom said no cheating was going on.

Mar 26, 2019, 4:55 PM

Maybe you should stay off their boards. But if you do go there, leave their crap there. Good grief, smh.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic