Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Went to the Fort Hill Clemson Club Recruiting Roundup
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,510

Went to the Fort Hill Clemson Club Recruiting Roundup

Feb 6, 2019, 8:20 PM

tonight. The 2019 recruits already enrolled were self introduced. Good looking group but can easily tell they will look a whole lot different when fall practice begins. The weight room and diet will do wonders. To me. they still look like high school kids. Davis, from Florida, has the face of a fifteen or sixteen year old kid. Had about 1600 - 1700 there tonight. We raised a lot for our scholarship fund.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow Joe21, great crowd & news..

Feb 6, 2019, 8:28 PM

and since you apparently live close to everything in Tigertown I wonder if you bike or scooter yourself around (with a helmet!).

LoL you youngster!

Oh, even though I take vitamins. exercise, eat good & have fairly good body weight to height ratio..I don’t see myself living 20 more years as you have Joe..and have such a sharp mind & super activity level.

Congrats Sir!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow Joe, great crowd & news..

Feb 6, 2019, 8:44 PM

Bill -- I don't have a diet or exercise regimen. At my age I just say, "what the heck" and do or not do what I want to do or not do. Does that make sense? My doctor asks me how am I doing and my response is "as little as possible" and the doctor's response is "well, just keep doing it, you owe me $125.00".

When you are in Clemson.let me know, would be happy for you to stop by for a visit.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"you owe me $125.00"...

Feb 6, 2019, 8:49 PM

...that's awesome Mr. Joe. You have a great sense of humor and I have much respect for you!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Wow Joe, great crowd & news..

Feb 6, 2019, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow Joe, great crowd & news.. ]

Joe,

Do you go to Ted? I pay the same monthly and Monday afternoon he's going to "give me the bidness" about all my bad habits.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow Joe21, great crowd & news..

Feb 6, 2019, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Wow Joe21, great crowd & news.. ]

Amen just trying to get through the days one at a time

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Feb 6, 2019, 10:47 PM

That's great Joe21. My dad used to answer the Doctor by saying I'm in good shape for the shape i'm in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 1:20 AM

Yes - And I always say “round is a shape - I’m in shape”!! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 7, 2019, 1:16 AM [ in reply to Wow Joe21, great crowd & news.. ]

And .... the rum no doubt keeps bad things - like the cold germ - under control! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,510
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic