»
Topic: Well it’s sucks, but team needs our support
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 18, 2018 4:09 PM by: DiamondKnowledge
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Well it’s sucks, but team needs our support

[1]
Posted: Mar 18, 2018 3:54 PM

I’ll be at the game Tuesday yelling of course. Go Tigers!

Re: Well it’s sucks, but team needs our support

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 3:57 PM

I concur, but I worry all the time that our baseball program is never going to be back where we are supposed to be. Weekends like this remind me of last year against Louisville at home and North Carolina on the road. You knew you didn't have a chance.

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 3:59 PM

All I can say is we better get to a super regional this year or next.

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 4:03 PM

Yep, starting to think we might be heading into the waters like the Tommy Bowden years in football, where you are average and when you get a chance to get over the hump, you blow it every time! We care deeply about baseball and we want to get back to our respected status in the college baseball world!

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 4:05 PM

Baseball a long season and so far I’m above average impressed with our pitching. Even in the seeep our staff pitched well enough to win all 3 games against a very good hitting team. All we need is our bats and lineup to start to gel and who knows what is possible. This was a terrible weekend of hitting but that is easier to correct than bad pitching.

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 4:09 PM

Spot on. Of all the guys we have in our lineup we’ve seen them all get hot before. We just haven’t timed up who is hot and who is not, you know?

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 2 Tickets, South Stands (home side), Lower Deck, Section H, Row U, $215. Please text 864-787-7213, P...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
984 people have read this post