Topic: Well here is almost...
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 11, 2019 10:44 PM by: allorangeallthetime52®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Well here is almost...

[3]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 7:34 PM

7:30pm and nothing yet has been posted on the Official site for the Atlantic Coast Conference(THEACC.com)about the USA-Clemson Tigers winning a Gold Medal in Basketball at the World University games.I would bet anything that if it was Duke or UNC it would have popped up on that site if not immediately after the game then definitely within an hour after the games completion.

The general lack of media coverage is...

[3]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 7:37 PM

...appalling. Not a peep on ESPN.com nor SI.com. Nor anywhere that I can find besides here on Tnet. It's a shame.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: The general lack of media coverage is...

[1]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 7:53 PM

Maybe ESPN will find out something about it soon and post it on the ESPN Clemson Basketball page,MAYBE LOL.If it was a blue blood like Kentucky,Kansas,Duke or UNC it would have probably already been on the ESPN Basketball front page.

[2]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 7:58 PM

I’ve already sent the news to the sports dept of a ‘major newspaper’. To no avail I assure you!

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 10:44 PM

Maybe someone will call them and let them know!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Well here is almost...

[3]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 8:10 PM

WIS-TV, the coot station in Columbia, did have it on tonight and even had highlights. This was the first mention though. Nothing about the first 5 wins.

2019 white level member

Re: Well here is almost...

[1]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 8:49 PM

Yea my local CBS news affiliate out of Myrtle Beach/Florence had it also on the Sports at 6

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 2 or 3 (5 total) LOWER Level Tickets in Sec Q for the Ga Tech game. Approx 25 yd line. $200ea. Locat...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
622 people have read this post