Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We'll hear a ton Urban Myer adulation during OB coverage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

We'll hear a ton Urban Myer adulation during OB coverage

Dec 17, 2013, 10:24 AM

I'll be remembering that at least 44 Gators were arrested when he was responsible for the Florida Gators according to articles published by the Orlando Sentinel & CBS. These articles do not even begin to address all the mysterious negative drug test results that allegedly were positive but not reported. Can you imagine such an out of control program being tolerated at Clemson or hardly any other college football program, much less a professional football program? Urban Myer is not a coach I admire. Winning does not justify abdication of responsibilities and ethics. Just sayin'.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-09-17/sports/os-florida-gators-arrests-list-20100915_1_frankie-hammond-second-degree-misdemeanor-charge-misdemeanor-possession

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/06/27/ufs-arresting-problem/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, his circle of trust was full of thugs.

Dec 17, 2013, 10:26 AM

Luckily he had Pastor Tebow to keep them in line.

Re: We'll hear a ton Urban Myer adulation during OB coverage

Dec 17, 2013, 10:28 AM

I also remember his health issues and coming and going in the job at Fla. I just had trouble keeping track of his latest situation. Sick / Not Sick, gone / staying.

I think he is a self absorbed drama queen personally

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2013, 10:52 AM

Well, we(TNet) keep "thumping" Herr Meyer between now and Jan 3, 2014, he might pull the stress/sick card from his stack and play it again...

Oh, the Humanity!!!!!!

Dec 17, 2013, 11:32 AM

Urban is very much an I first guy. I know major college coaches have egos, but many, when they talk to the press, talk about "We..." or "Our staff..." With Urban, it is "I told him this..." "I watched this on film..." He comes off, to me, as very arrogant. I wonder if the Tigers win, and he has lost two in a row, if his "sickness" will reappear?!?! GO TIGERS!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic