Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well boys, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed I was at
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Well boys, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed I was at

Jul 15, 2018, 9:37 AM

the beach with the coot-n-laws in the fall. I had fallen asleep on the couch and when I woke up, one of the big coots said,"Well, I'm gonna run down and get a shower and clean up before our game starts.". I said," Your game doesn't start until 8 o'clock...how long a shower you gonna take?!!!". He said," It's 7:47 now"............

........OUR GAME HAD STARTED AT 3:30!!!! I woke up IN REAL LIFE!!!!

I have missed the tip off of a few basketball games and a lot of baseball.....but NEVER football. I was like,"What was Mrs. Spud thinking letting me sleep through the whole game?

Well, off to church. Gotta keep the 3 year olds today. No telling what I will learn from them today..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About a month ago I dreamed we were playing a football

Jul 15, 2018, 10:59 AM

game in Lexington, Kentucky. Well, you how dreams are sometimes very strange. We were playing football in Lexington, but we were playing the Duke football team. I wasn't sitting in the stadium, but rather walking around the campus (not sure if Duke's or Kentucky's) and taking in sights. Every now and then I would see a part of the game on a tv in a window, or in a store. We were not doing well and it seemed everyone just kept waiting for us to take over the game. I was getting very agitated that we were struggling. Finally, as I was touring and admiring the outside of the stadium, I found out that we had lost the game 42-30. The final was Duke 42 Clemson 30. People were talking about how we might miss the playoff etc.

You can imagine how relieved I was when I woke up and realized it was a dream. And this is the strange part. As closely as I follow Clemson and go to games, I had not realized that we actually had Duke on our schedule in 2018. I had even purchased football mags and still wasn't thinking about the fact that we play Duke this year. I guess it is because we play them so rarely these days. About a week after my dream, I noticed that there is Duke sitting on the schedule for this year. Wow, I hope that dream is not some kind of omen. I looked at Duke in Phil Steel and realize that they beat Notre Dame in 2015, have terrorized UNC that past few years, and beat a good Wake team last year. The dream was really vivid and strange in that I was not going into the stadium. But it was so real.

Dreams, go figure.

Re: Well boys, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed I was at

Jul 15, 2018, 11:11 AM

I'm sure you will learn a lot. If I remember correctly, when my 2 daughters were 3 and 4 1/2 they were full of information with 5 times more question, enjoy, that stage of child growth don't last that long!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My daughter is 32 now. Seems like yesterday she was sitting

Jul 15, 2018, 12:48 PM

in the bottom of my boat and handing me a minnow when I asked for it. One day, I told her to get me a minnow and she would just reach in the bucket and catch it with her hand. Well, when she handed it to me in a tightly clenched fist she said(she was about 3 and a half at the time), "He's not dead Daddy, his mouth's just not movin'.....".....I miss those days!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic