»
Topic: Well boys, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed I was at
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 15, 2018 12:48 PM by: Spud®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Well boys, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed I was at

[1]
Posted: Jul 15, 2018 9:37 AM

the beach with the coot-n-laws in the fall. I had fallen asleep on the couch and when I woke up, one of the big coots said,"Well, I'm gonna run down and get a shower and clean up before our game starts.". I said," Your game doesn't start until 8 o'clock...how long a shower you gonna take?!!!". He said," It's 7:47 now"............

........OUR GAME HAD STARTED AT 3:30!!!! I woke up IN REAL LIFE!!!!

I have missed the tip off of a few basketball games and a lot of baseball.....but NEVER football. I was like,"What was Mrs. Spud thinking letting me sleep through the whole game?

Well, off to church. Gotta keep the 3 year olds today. No telling what I will learn from them today..

2018 white level member

About a month ago I dreamed we were playing a football

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 10:59 AM

game in Lexington, Kentucky. Well, you how dreams are sometimes very strange. We were playing football in Lexington, but we were playing the Duke football team. I wasn't sitting in the stadium, but rather walking around the campus (not sure if Duke's or Kentucky's) and taking in sights. Every now and then I would see a part of the game on a tv in a window, or in a store. We were not doing well and it seemed everyone just kept waiting for us to take over the game. I was getting very agitated that we were struggling. Finally, as I was touring and admiring the outside of the stadium, I found out that we had lost the game 42-30. The final was Duke 42 Clemson 30. People were talking about how we might miss the playoff etc.

You can imagine how relieved I was when I woke up and realized it was a dream. And this is the strange part. As closely as I follow Clemson and go to games, I had not realized that we actually had Duke on our schedule in 2018. I had even purchased football mags and still wasn't thinking about the fact that we play Duke this year. I guess it is because we play them so rarely these days. About a week after my dream, I noticed that there is Duke sitting on the schedule for this year. Wow, I hope that dream is not some kind of omen. I looked at Duke in Phil Steel and realize that they beat Notre Dame in 2015, have terrorized UNC that past few years, and beat a good Wake team last year. The dream was really vivid and strange in that I was not going into the stadium. But it was so real.

Dreams, go figure.

Re: Well boys, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed I was at

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 11:11 AM

I'm sure you will learn a lot. If I remember correctly, when my 2 daughters were 3 and 4 1/2 they were full of information with 5 times more question, enjoy, that stage of child growth don't last that long!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

My daughter is 32 now. Seems like yesterday she was sitting

[1]
Posted: Jul 15, 2018 12:48 PM

in the bottom of my boat and handing me a minnow when I asked for it. One day, I told her to get me a minnow and she would just reach in the bucket and catch it with her hand. Well, when she handed it to me in a tightly clenched fist she said(she was about 3 and a half at the time), "He's not dead Daddy, his mouth's just not movin'.....".....I miss those days!

2018 white level member

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
951 people have read this post