Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welcome the Herbstreit Family to Tiger Town
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Welcome the Herbstreit Family to Tiger Town

Nov 19, 2018, 8:48 AM

Did you guys know Kirk Herbstreit's twin sons will be preferred walk on's for Dabo?

https://fox17.com/news/local/espns-herbstreit-sacrifices-to-watch-sons-play-high-school-football

This should pretty much guarantee one or two College Game Days for 4 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Welcome the Herbstreit Family to Tiger Town

Nov 19, 2018, 8:50 AM

I'd feel better about this if they spelled street correctly. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 8:58 AM

Exciting news. A nice looking family.

I know our compliance group is all over it but, is the younger son going to be able to still hang out on our sideline? What iris our exposure to getting a slap from the NCAA? Thanks and Go Tigers!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:05 AM

How great is it that one of the premier sports analysts has his sons attending Clemson? I'm sure he has been to most college campuses around the country and he has two sons attending Clemson. I saw on Gameday a few weeks ago his youngest son came on the set at the end and was wearing a hat with a Tiger Paw on it. Herbie has even said publicly that he is impressed with Dabo and Clemson's program.That is great advertising for Clemson!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 9:10 AM

I just read this over on
https://clemsonsportstalk.com/s/2348/kirk-herbstreits-twin-sons-to-walk-on-at-clemson

I, for one, think he has been very complimentary towards Dabo's program and the school in general. A lot of people don't like him but he always seemed to be the most factual and least biased of any of the ESPN crew IMHO.

Now, we'll get nothing BUT noon games, so that Herbie

Nov 19, 2018, 9:15 AM

can attend his sons games, then jet out to whatever night game he is doing that week.

(Of course, it also means we are guaranteed Gameday once a year at home, and once a year on the road for the next 4 years for the same reason. So, 6 noon home games and one night home game a year for the next 4 years.) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 9:17 AM

If his kids are good athletes and post,?))

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 19, 2018, 10:45 AM

One of the best college football analysis and announcer of his time, is sending his son's to Clemson. Now that should say all you need to know about Clemson, Dabo, and the culture that all schools envy... I'm 51 years old and I never would have seen this coming at Clemson, yes maybe a great year or two or maybe a national championship, but we are now elite in college football, and no one or no team will ever take that from us. We are Clemson and we are Great!!

Re: Welcome

Nov 19, 2018, 10:49 AM

https://giphy.com/gifs/funny-friends-gif-uM3vVacTQRt7y

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Echoing the same sentiment as others...

Nov 19, 2018, 11:02 AM

This really speaks to the program and culture we have at Clemson. It is a good bet that Kirk Herbstreit knows or has spoken with every major college football coach in the country. Combine that with the amount of time he has spent around all the top football programs and it starts to paint a vivid picture of just how much Kirk respects the Clemson culture and program. I'm quite sure Kirk can afford to send his boys to any school in the country and they all want to go to Clemson. Says a lot that a guy like Kirk Herbstreit wants his kids to be a part of the Clemson family.

Dabo has brought Clemson into a golden age of football - enjoy the ride!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic