Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We played poorly in a tough environment against one of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

We played poorly in a tough environment against one of

Jan 23, 2018, 10:56 PM

the best teams in the country. No excuses, it sucked, WE sucked. Very, very disappointing. Period. It's understandable for long suffering Clemson basketball fans to draw unfounded conclusions based on this game - I get it. But the fact is, this one game does not make a season; still a long way to go. Remember, the goal this year is to make the dance, and that is still very much in reach. Granted, losing Grantham was a major blow, but it is still very doable. Don't give up yet; we're still very much in it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: We played poorly in a tough environment against one of

Jan 24, 2018, 4:51 AM

No unfound conclusions here.This was our third straight road loss.This team is now in serious need of a road win, especially without Grantham!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which ACC team isn't in need of a road win?

Jan 24, 2018, 5:31 AM

We are tied with Duke and UNC in conference standings.

That in and of itself is pretty remarkable this far into the season.

I know I know, moral victories. But the guys are still in great shape for post season.

Just relax and control what we can control. We didn't get here because of one player and it will #### sure take more than one to finish.

All hope is not lost. If we can sting the bees then we will be sitting at 17-4 (6-3) and well on our way to a bid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No argument here; but you may be missing the point.***

Jan 24, 2018, 5:39 AM [ in reply to Re: We played poorly in a tough environment against one of ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: No argument here; but you may be missing the point.***

Jan 24, 2018, 7:26 AM

I couldn't watch the game. My provider didn't carry the station. The only score I saw was 23-18 Clemson was winning. When I finished cooking dinner and spending time with my son, I had to do a double take when the score came up!! I couldn't believe the final. I hope DG is not going to be missed this much. First game jitters w/out him? IDK or is UVa. that good? We still have a lot of games we can win. A win vs. GT will be great! Go Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tonight CBB started the Tigers stretch run to the NIT...sad

Jan 24, 2018, 9:14 AM

But likely true.

What has happened to Reed’s offense?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have YOU ever had an of day? MOST people have several of

Jan 24, 2018, 9:19 AM

them.

Off not of.***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:19 AM

Re: We played poorly in a tough environment against one of

Jan 24, 2018, 9:17 AM

UNC PUT 49 ON UVA. IMAGINE WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN IN THE 40'S EASILY HAD BRAD LEFT THE STARTERS IN. WE PLAYED THE NEW GUYS THE LAST 5 OR 6 MINUTES. WE HAD ABOUT 3 SHOTS THAT WERE IN THE HOLE BUT CAME OUT IN THAT DROUGHT AT THE END OF THE HALF. AT SOME POINT I AM GUESSING THE GUYS JUST LOST CONFIDENCE. SATURDAY I A REALLY BIG GAME.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic