Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We need to finish 1 or 4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

We need to finish 1 or 4

Oct 10, 2016, 10:49 PM

Man that Georgia Dome would be rocking .
We get by FSU and its gravy until the playoffs.
NCST, Pitt and the Coastal winner will be good games but the Tigers will end up blowing them away.
This team is getting ready to start clicking you can see it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we finish 4 we go to the closer location for the 1 seed

Oct 10, 2016, 10:53 PM

not necessarily Atlanta.

i think he's expecting Bama would be #1 if we are #4

Oct 10, 2016, 10:55 PM

a rematch in Atlanta. what a crowd that would be. a chance to redeem last year, as well as 2008 in the Dome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'd bet on the Big 10 winner being 1

Oct 10, 2016, 11:10 PM

Neither Ohio State nor Michigan will be tested until they play each other. At Wisky will be a small hurdle for Ohio State this weekend. I think the winner of their game will be the #1 because they are going to put up video game numbers until the last regular season game.

Washington doesn't have anyone left on their schedule. I don't see them jumping us if we go undefeated.

if Alabama is good enough to go through their schedule unblemished, I don't think any of us want a piece of them in a semi-final game. Bama still has Tenn, TAMU and LSU on their schedule.

Washington has Utah @ Utah on Oct 29th.

Oct 10, 2016, 11:22 PM

They are no pushover. Washington will not control the lines of scrimmage against them like they did Stanford and Oregon.

Whittingham is a heck of a defensive minded head coach.

And the Washington St vs Washington rivalry (Apple Cup) game will be interesting as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd bet on the Big 10 winner being 1

Oct 10, 2016, 11:32 PM [ in reply to I'd bet on the Big 10 winner being 1 ]

I think Bama wins out easily, I believe Auburn will be thier toughest game.
If the they Lose it will be to Auburn.
I can see Tenn losing 2 more games, TAM and LSU could beat them but those game will prolly be like the Arky game.

like last year, i expect the CFP committee to manipulate the

Oct 10, 2016, 10:53 PM

rankings in the final week to avoid us having such an advantage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: like last year, i expect the CFP committee to manipulate the

Oct 10, 2016, 11:45 PM

Not sure where you are coming from with this; we were #1 for a few weeks leading up to the semi in which we drew Miami as it was more advantageous for us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was us not playing Mich St,

Oct 10, 2016, 11:57 PM

that was the Bama wink.

OU was way hotter and viewed as a bigger threat than Mich St and Bama drew them @ #2, not #1.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was us not playing Mich St,

Oct 11, 2016, 4:35 AM

They for some reason switched OU and Mich St on the very last ranking show. A blind man can see it was set up for Bama...just like this year will be...no way they play anywhere else other than Atl...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

maybe the committee members don't watch ESPN

Oct 11, 2016, 4:41 AM

But instead watched the actual games and knew that OU wasn't that good.

Maybe

Oct 11, 2016, 4:41 AM [ in reply to Re: It was us not playing Mich St, ]

I'm sure it had nothing to do with Oklahoma not playing while Michigan St won their conference championship game that weekend... That couldn't be it lol. Look as long as we make it to the playoff we've got a chance against anyone.

anywhere!***

Oct 11, 2016, 8:12 AM

Oct 11, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: It was us not playing Mich St, ]

By the time we have finished scattering feather all over the floor of DV from some cootlumbia chickens, we will be considered one of the if not the hardest team in college FB to beat bc of our depth. Playing all of the players our staff has played through the season, by the end of regular season, Clemson will have one of the deepest most talented teams in the power five. All the teams that will be left in contention for the playoffs at the end, their fans will be saying that it's Clemson that they don't want to play.

Oct 11, 2016, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Re: It was us not playing Mich St, ]

Or maybe it was because Michigan St beat a top 4 team in the conference championship while OU didn't even play in a conference championship game.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: like last year, i expect the CFP committee to manipulate the

Oct 11, 2016, 6:45 AM [ in reply to like last year, i expect the CFP committee to manipulate the ]

Ha-ha. Good Lord. Yup, that's what they did, manipulated the rankings so the team they hate (big bad Clemson) doesn't have an advantage. The world hates Clemson and is going to do everything they can to bring us down. Smh.

So do I. But the manipulation will be for Clemson to play

Oct 11, 2016, 10:09 AM [ in reply to like last year, i expect the CFP committee to manipulate the ]

Alabama first (just like Oklahoma last year), so that puts us in Atlanta. Have to play the Tide sooner or later. Might as well be first.

I just hope we are not looking past NC State to the Seminoles.

Re: So do I. But the manipulation will be for Clemson to play

Oct 11, 2016, 11:43 AM

The good thing is, we as fans can overlook every thing in front of us, and have fun talking who we want and when we want them. That is one of the fun parts about being a fan. Now I do hope that our team that play all these games, don't let themselves have the fun we have by looking ahead....

Re: We need to finish 1 or 4

Oct 11, 2016, 12:57 AM

I do wonder if what we seen from our team the first of the season was just well planed out dang we are struggling, but hope we will put it together. Was our first 4 games just practice, was the first game with Albums a play well enough to win without showing our hand until we play Louisville??? I mean our team all of a sudden is fired up, but looked rusty in the Louie game. It's like no matter how bad we look in games, it's also looks like we can't lose!!! And now Dabo want's to make it up by beating down everybody we play....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

It doesn't really matter.

Oct 11, 2016, 3:38 AM

The committee members will just arrange the matchups that get the most benefit.

based on the current rankings, 2 or 3 is a good place to be

Oct 11, 2016, 6:06 AM

IMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: based on the current rankings, 2 or 3 is a good place to be

Oct 11, 2016, 9:51 AM

A very good place to be!!!

I think bama has best chance to be upset

Oct 11, 2016, 10:47 AM

SO.... 'when' Ohio State, Wash and us 'win out', and bama wins sec championship, it would put rankings as: OSU #1, CU #2, WA #3, AL#4, thus an OSU vs AL semi...

WHICH ALL the 'experts'/talking heads want to see in the Championship.

THEN we'll see if the committee is legitimate or a farce.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic