Topic: We need some 5 Star mods!
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 26, 2018 12:12 AM by: CUnext
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

We need some 5 Star mods!

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 11:04 PM

The ones we have now just don’t seem to be meeting expectations.

Re: We need some 5 Star mods!

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 11:36 PM

Dude, this is the equivalent to crying for mommy.

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 11:42 PM

Riiiiight.....you can spew any kind of vile, malicious attack at a Clemson player anytime,

but don’t dare criticize the mods of Tnet for allowing this site to become a cesspool.

Ok, I see the parallel there.

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 11:46 PM

Most posts are not spewing anything vile but stating their opinion on why TL is the better choice going forward. If that is too hard for you to stomach I can only suggest that it is time to toughen up buttercup. Maybe you need a tissue?

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 11:52 PM

You know...one day when your reading comprehension improves you’ll realize that I’ve been very concise in my point.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH NEW TALENT TAKING STARTING SPOTS!

(can you hear me now?)

The FEW MALICIOUS POSTS are what I am referencing.
If this doesn’t help you understand, maybe you can look into getting some tutoring!

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 12:06 AM

Skippy, my reading and comprehension skills are fine and yes I read your reply on another post. What I am referring to is your need to have your own feelings protected by mommy(mods), please make the bad man stop. Like I said I have not read any vile posts on KB that could possibly make you run off crying for the mods. What I read and posted myself are a fair critique of KB’s ability to lead Clemson to a NC win. His merits on moving to another program and chance for that to be a successful move,position changes etc. Nothing vile but an honest opinion on what we all see on the field.

Listen Chief, get this straight

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 12:12 AM

I didn’t go on your post or any post to make a PERSONAL ATTACK whether you’re a coot or not.

But don’t let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way off this post if YOU’RE THE BUTTHURT CRYBABY that wants to defend even one malicious personal attack against any Clemson Family Member.

lulz—-says the freeloader.***

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 11:51 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: lulz—-says the freeloader.***

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 11:58 PM

Good on you, Obed

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Louisville
FOR SALE: Selling 4 seats starting on aisle 2, 4, 6, and 8 in section O row FF 45 yard line. $250 each. I’ll h...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
473 people have read this post