Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We aren’t “little ole Clemson” anymore
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,542

We aren’t “little ole Clemson” anymore

Oct 20, 2019, 7:22 AM

People hate us cus they ain’t us

We are under extreme scrutiny and everybody is just waiting on our fall to be able to say “told you so”

The deeper into the season we go the more people will realize how right dabo was in his rant about how it’s hard to win every week, right UGA? right Wisconsin? Even big ole bad Bama struggled against Tennessee.

We will keep doing our thing and ride the ROY bus to the end of the season and hopefully peak then as we have before.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We aren’t “little ole Clemson” anymore

Oct 20, 2019, 7:33 AM

Nope . We're elite . We've been top level now for about half a decade . If we sustain it for a few more years , an entire decade of young football fans will have grown up watching Clemson University's unlikely stranglehold on elite status and not knowing any different ( for the layman fan ) .
That's how you go from a decent football school to blue blood status .
I hope we stomp USCe again ( expected ) and then get either Alabama or LSU in the CFBP so we can once again have the opportunity to blow up the scene and force the talkers to talk about how great Clemson football is under Dabo Swinney .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: We aren’t “little ole Clemson” anymore

Oct 20, 2019, 8:39 AM

what gets me is the media gets shown how wrong they are and then withing just a few weeks they go back to their standard narrative as if what we did never happened. Insanity- doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the craziest thing... Like amnesia, wierd***

Oct 20, 2019, 8:44 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,542
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic