Topic: Watching the replay of all these games
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 13, 2019 7:21 PM by: HillRockTiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Watching the replay of all these games

[6]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 5:07 PM

And man, Notre dame truly was the tougher opponent in the playoffs. By FAR.

2019 white level member

Re: Watching the replay of all these games

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 5:45 PM

You’re right about that.
And while I wish KB success with Mizzury...this Championship level phase of new growth & success for Clemson would not have happened without Dabo’s philosophy of “Best Player Starts”.
It began at the QB spot with TL taking the reins and has made every position on the field “a daily competition”...that’s what has taken our team to the Top Level we’re witnessing now.

It just keeps getting better all the time!

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 7:14 PM

I agree, and I said earlier this year that CLEMSON would have played ND regardless of who we played in the first CFP game, as ND would have beaten Bama or OU.

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 7:15 PM

Oh yeah - I'm still predicting a ND win against UGA this year between the hedges. It will be an instant classic IMO.

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 7:21 PM

Wouldn't surprise me a bit! ND can really get after the QB. Fromm will have to have some quick feet that game. ND will have to be stout against the run; but have the personnel to do it(stuff it).

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 7:21 PM

Wouldn't surprise me a bit! ND can really get after the QB. Fromm will have to have some quick feet that game. ND will have to be stout against the run; but have the personnel to do it(stuff it).

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Have 2 tickets in Section UI, Row G, Seats 31 & 33 for sale for $225 for the pair. Will mail them AS...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
803 people have read this post