Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching replay and really disappointed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,994

Watching replay and really disappointed

Sep 7, 2014, 9:15 PM

In our Oline play. Some plays the entire line stops after 2 seconds; some are poor technique; some are missed assignments; and some are just getting beat. Norton looks bad at times and he is supposed to be our leader.

FSU is a little better than both Bulldogs we have played. Have two weeks to fix it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching replay and really disappointed

Sep 7, 2014, 9:18 PM

how did we ever get 730 yards with those stiffs

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a miracle.***

Sep 7, 2014, 9:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's only b/c DW got in the game for a couple of series...

Sep 7, 2014, 9:24 PM

if not, we would have had 8 TO's and not moved the ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

As we wore them down they were giving up chunks of yards.

Sep 7, 2014, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Watching replay and really disappointed ]

BUT at the start-2 quarters our O-LINE was not giving us a push against a lesser oponent. 2 or 3 yards is pretty poor here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching replay and really disappointed

Sep 7, 2014, 9:38 PM

Offensive line was okay at best. What disappointed me most was that they were showing video with Munson calling the game. HOLY CRAP that sucked!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OL will keep us from being a very good team

Sep 7, 2014, 10:34 PM

Unfortunately, we have not put an emphasis on bringing in enough/quality OL for years. I said prior to the season that B. Thomas would be missed the most, even more than Sammy.

I hope Dabo is growing in his job enough to continue to recruit the OL like he has this year (for the first time). It is a shame our average or worse OL will likely bring us down 2-3 losses from what we should achieve.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OL is a development position, and we have had some bad

Sep 7, 2014, 10:48 PM

breaks with guys getting hurt and not being able to play anymore at all.

We have a great OL class coming in next yr, but that doesn't help us now.

But I noticed that the OL was not dominant at all Sat, too. Usually 4 guys do well while one whiffs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,994
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic