Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching 2017 Elite 11 & 7 on 7 video I saw why Justin Fields actually beat TLaw to become #1 QB..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,124

Watching 2017 Elite 11 & 7 on 7 video I saw why Justin Fields actually beat TLaw to become #1 QB..

Jan 21, 2019, 7:07 PM

after Trevor had 2 bad days on the 3rd & 4th days in the 7 on 7 team part..and thus I finally see why SEC & ESPN “rightfully” had right to declare him #1 over Trevor since Fields was declared #1 QB by the Coaches over this Elite event.

In the Elite 11’s first two days with QB’s throwing at one receiver Trevor tore it up & after 2 days was still #1 with Fields #2.

On the 3rd & 4th days (in the 7 on 7 teams going at it) Trevor had 1 or 2 picks & only scored 1 TD in 2 days...

while Justin Fields burned it up with about 7 TD’s in 2 days..

thus Justin finished rightfully as #1 pocket passer (without even getting to show his fantastic running talent..vs average ability for Trevor).

Don’t shoot me but Fields out-performed Trevor BUT look where they are now..with Trevor being a Freshman Natty Winner and Fields starting over at OHst.

Oh, forgot Fields had committed earlier to PennST b/4 going to UGa.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor was doing it in pads,not unerwear,

Jan 21, 2019, 7:12 PM

long before Fields got bumped up by ONLY ESPN LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGzC3c1v1RY

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor was doing it in pads,not unerwear,

Jan 21, 2019, 8:42 PM

Also if you go look In the GA record books, you will see TL’s name everywhere. But guess who’s name doesn’t appear anywhere in the GA record books.

However, JF did put on a show at the elite11 but I’m not sure that should override 4 years of elite play on the field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor was doing it in pads,not unerwear,

Jan 21, 2019, 8:50 PM

Easy to put on a show in shorts and t-shirts. Would have been an all-American in flag football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh. It was a dumb move to rank Fields over Lawrence based on 7on7’s

Jan 21, 2019, 8:43 PM

and we all knew it. I didn’t look at the elite 11 event. I watched film on both of them in actual game situations. Trevor Lawrence was always far and away the number one QB and there wasn’t even a close second. ESPN should’ve had enough sense not to put much stock in 7 on 7’s when the game film showed the type of talent separation that it did.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,124
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic