»
Topic: Watched re-run of Mo Tigers Spring game in 4th qtr & KB2 had already been seated, But my
Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 24, 2019 4:02 PM by: josephg®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Watched re-run of Mo Tigers Spring game in 4th qtr & KB2 had already been seated, But my

[3]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 1:12 PM

take was:

* What a weak lame paw outline helmet design with a tiny M inserted near paw’s heel area.

* What a smallish looking stadium for a SEC school.

* What depressing colors (Black & Yellow-Gold).

* What a small turn-out and on just one side of stadium at that.

* Surprised how players not in game horsed & joked around among themselves and not paying attention to game.

* KellyB was all smiles on the side line and cutting up with his Boys.

* And, seems Kelly had a decent day but got only 7 points while in game and evidently missed 2 scoring chances in the Red Zone.

Saying..so glad I’m a CLEMSON “Tiger” Fan!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Watched re-run of Mo Tigers Spring game in 4th qtr & KB2 had already been seated, But my

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 1:27 PM

Mo. has been a non-factor for quite some time- like the last 100 years!

Re: Watched re-run of Mo Tigers Spring game in 4th qtr & KB2 had already been seated, But my

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 1:45 PM

You are correct, But they did win the SELeast in 2013 and 2014. Which shows how lame that division is.

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 3:09 PM

Exactly! Sad, but Kelly has apparently found his playing level. It wasn't at Clemson where he was fortunate enough to have been carried on the crest of an elite team. I do wish him well, but can't envision him as doing anything in the NFL. For his sake, I hope I'm wrong.

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 1:34 PM

We've seen those type of passes many many times. Old news at a different place!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 3:11 PM

So he may not even start at MO?

Very similar colors to GT, UCF, Wake,

[2]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 1:40 PM

Army, Colorado, Purdue, Vandy, who else?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Also Iowa.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 1:42 PM

Re: Very similar colors to GT, UCF, Wake,

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 2:33 PM

Also, TL Hanna High School

2019 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

And N. Augusta HS and Irmo HS.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 4:02 PM

"Saying..so glad I’m a CLEMSON “Tiger” Fan!"

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 2:34 PM

Amen!!

2019 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 10  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1314 people have read this post