Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was vacactioning at Cedar Point last week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Was vacactioning at Cedar Point last week

Jun 19, 2019, 8:25 AM

each day I wore a Clemson shirt, of course. Tuesday I had on the "We Beat All Y'all" shirt from Tiger Town Graphics. A man was eating as I walked by and nearly choked laughing. He then gave me a fist bump and said "Now I like that one, I like that".

I saw a bunch of Oh St fans see my shirt then look away to avoid eye contact. We are inside their heads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Way to go Tiger!

Jun 19, 2019, 8:33 AM

Now, if we could get a shirt with "We Beat All Y'all, Paul". (As in Paul Finebomb)

Oh, I've ordered online several times in last few months from Tigertown Graphics..like small round tiger paw clip-on pins in pink..window decals for car..cap..t-shirt..license tag, etc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was this guy running the Tilt-A-Whirl ?

Jun 19, 2019, 8:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was this guy running the Tilt-A-Whirl ?

Jun 19, 2019, 8:58 AM

I really have no use for these costume wearing bozos seeking attention. Note they always end up down front to get on tv. In his defense he does have some events as this character to raise scholarship money for deserving student. I just wish the attention fiends and self promoters were never shown on tv.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice! I cruised out of Bama this year & did the same!

Jun 19, 2019, 10:13 AM

Honestly there were more Clemson fans on the ship than tide fans. Lots of high fives by Auburn fans lol. I MET some FSU fans on board as well and they have totally given up!

How was Cedar Point, btw? Worth a trip from the upstate?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was our fourth trip

Jun 19, 2019, 10:14 AM

as a family and we love it but we are coaster enthusiasts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you or your kids like coasters then definitely worth the

Jun 19, 2019, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Nice! I cruised out of Bama this year & did the same! ]

trip.

Ain't nothing like The Dragster

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: If you or your kids like coasters then definitely worth the

Jun 19, 2019, 12:08 PM

I always liked the old Blue Streak.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was vacactioning at Cedar Point last week

Jun 19, 2019, 3:13 PM

I absolutely love Cedars Point ..... if you don't mind me asking .... where is it?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic