Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wanted to say nice win for BB team! But the rest of my post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,284

Wanted to say nice win for BB team! But the rest of my post

May 27, 2016, 3:13 PM

Is not about Clemson sports but I thought I would get more exposure by post message on the football page.

Due to medical reasons without giving me a time to find out my diagnosis, my company let me go before I could file under my short term or long term disability. Coverage included in my benefits package. Plus I lost my company car.

Things have been difficult at times but God has never failed me. He has always met my needs.

Now I am trying to locate a nice used vehicle. I found a Honda Accord 1 owner but it was sold by the time I called. If any of you in Tiger Nation come across a nice used vehicle please send me a T-mail. I would say my top price would 10 K or less. If it is a really great deal I may could go a little higher.

Thank you for allowing me to post this on TNets football page and please keep me in your prayers. I have seen several doctors and have yet to get a consensus as to what exactly is my diagnosis.

Thank you in advance for your prayers and your willing to help a follow life long Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

done!***

May 27, 2016, 3:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wanted to say nice win for BB team! But the rest of my post

May 27, 2016, 3:21 PM

You need to hire a real good lawyer first! Go after what you are entitled to have from your job.

You most importantly have my prayers. The Lord will sustain you through this time of pain and uncertain outcomes. His presence is your one sure source of strength.

May 27, 2016, 4:49 PM

im not a fan of lawyers, and I don't like people who get buthurt and sue people for stupid reasons, but I agree with this. something seems fishy with that. at the very least you should talk to a lawyer to see if you have a case.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i have consulted a lawyer and I am in the process of trying to make that call.

May 27, 2016, 5:30 PM

I don't like people who file suit for stupid reasons or for plain out greed and financial profit.

If there is a guy Tiger Attorney who would talk to me send me a T-Mail.

Thanks for everyone's post , prayers and support. Because I feel part of the Clemson Family I felt comfortable with sharing some of the chaos that is my life right now.

The Clemson Family is awesome!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i have consulted a lawyer and I am in the process of trying to make that call.

May 27, 2016, 7:24 PM

Best of luck. Letting someone go because of medical issues is deplorable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God Bless.***

May 27, 2016, 3:22 PM

You got it!***

May 27, 2016, 3:31 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2016, 4:46 PM

Good luck with all of your issues, we're praying for you. btw, what part of Tiger Country are you located in?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAIRWOODTIGER 67

Done ...***

May 27, 2016, 5:27 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2016, 7:15 PM

I been there! I will be praying for you!

May 27, 2016, 10:29 PM

This, too, shall pass. Praying for you Tiger friend. God bless.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,284
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic