Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walt Deptula
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,447

Walt Deptula

Sep 18, 2013, 3:25 PM

Can someone please explain how that guy got a job on Clemson's flagship station. Not a clemson guy and his man crush on Johnny Sharpie is wearing on my last nerve. Is there no one else?!?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pales in comparison to his love for Paul Johnson***

Sep 18, 2013, 3:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ATTENTION MOBILE HOME OWNERS!!!

Sep 18, 2013, 3:29 PM

Ramona got her mattress at Mattress Warehouse (or, wherever that place is)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Also, the secret's in the SAUCE!!***

Sep 18, 2013, 3:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

PWAAMS!! D ABESS CUP A KWAFEE IN DA WORLD.***

Sep 18, 2013, 3:59 PM [ in reply to ATTENTION MOBILE HOME OWNERS!!! ]

Re: Walt Deptula

Sep 18, 2013, 3:46 PM

I like the......"and don't fall for any of these imitation ripoffs. There is only one.......Roto-Rooter".

Hey dude........it is a freaking septic tank. How hard can it be?

Septic tanks can be deceiving ...***

Sep 18, 2013, 4:38 PM

BEEE GEEE ARRRRR!***

Sep 18, 2013, 3:47 PM

Seriously...Come on

Sep 18, 2013, 3:51 PM

We all know Walt knows all...he has so many men crushes, Tannehill, Manzell and whoever the self absorbed ###### claims he told the world how great they would be. We all just need to write the station and quit listening...I did.

Sep 18, 2013, 3:49 PM

Yes... there is everyone else. But WCCP hasn't learned that yet.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2013, 3:53 PM

That reminds me, I need to send an email to the program manager. I cannot stand him and do not listen.

I listen online from CLT, but do not even try when he is on. Was glad that I actually got to listen to Roy today.

Sep 18, 2013, 4:08 PM

I did my part.

Hey guys. I love the station because it is my one connection to back home that I have since I am no longer in SC. I listen through the "tune in" ap on my iPhone.

I WANT to desperately listen to everything because it does feel like home hearing the local commercials, the Clemson talk, etc... However, Walt Deptula is unlistenable. He is constantly talking about himself, his tone is one of straight arrogance, and he has the opinion that he is always right and it is nauseating. People like Colin Cowherd get away with that stuff because they are funny, but Walt lacks even that.

I am not one that believes the sports talk has to be all Clemson, all the time, but at least talk about something people care about. I heard him talking about the Mets one day, who the F cares about the Mets? If I wanted a national show, I would tune into ESPN radio, Yahoo sports radio, or a half a dozen other viable options. I do not care about he freaking Mets when I tune into WCCP.

I hate to see anyone lose a job or anything like that, but if your sponsors want to get their message out to me, they better be sure to get the air time while Mickey or Roy is on. I do come through Clemson and the upstate regularly, and because of constantly hearing about Sardis on your station, I did stop by there. So just because I am not local, does not mean I still do not buy from your sponsors.

Thanks for your time.

Sep 18, 2013, 4:08 PM

He will have to wait in line on the Johnny crush. Obviously the national media is in love again.

LKN Tiger Nailed It

Sep 18, 2013, 4:50 PM

Walt is the worse and then you have all those groupies that call in and inflate him more. Seriously, write the station and go to the suppliers that he represents and complain. Just makes my ride home more enjoyable listening to music but I would like to listen to sports talk...just not his sorry butt. Plus his betting his lsiteners and the Twin Peaks free food...freeloader.

Cawl the station and complain.***

Sep 18, 2013, 4:54 PM

Sep 18, 2013, 5:19 PM

I get tired of Walt because he repeats himself ad nauseum and over promotes himself. He seems to think if he says something just once his audience won't hear it or won't comprehend it and so repeats it 10 times throughout his show. That shows disrespect/arrogance towards his listeners. However he is the brightest, most articulate and well informed personality on WCCP, so I doubt he is going anywhere anytime soon unless its for a larger market. He may have reached his zenith here though. If he would just tone it diwn some and relax in his top dog status, he would be more tolerable for everyone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2013, 5:27 PM

If I get tired of any subject he's beating to death I can always call the show and change the subject, right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obligatory thumbs down for mentioning his name on here.***

Sep 18, 2013, 5:27 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you say Yutes?***

Sep 18, 2013, 5:32 PM

oh looks like they have some guest on

Sep 18, 2013, 5:48 PM

talking Steelers/Bengals.

just what I wanted to hear

Sep 18, 2013, 6:29 PM

Y'all need to layoff him. He is extremely insecure. Insecure people constantly feel the need to constantly self promote and they can't stand to be challenged. They surround themselves with lesser folks (Ramona, James Thurber, Josh) to make themselves feel smart / superior. Don't get me wrong he knows sports history and rosters but that's about it. Is he a smart guy? Very. But I know a lot of doctors and engineers that are idiots.

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,447
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic