Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walker: Tigers just need to focus on winning a game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,454

Oct 11, 2010, 8:14 PM

Right tackle Landon Walker said he was on the way home Saturday night from Chapel Hill trying to figure out what it would take to get the Tigers back to the ACC Championship. He said that's when he realized he needed to take a cue from last year's team. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish more people had this perspective***

Oct 11, 2010, 8:45 PM

i am really starting to like Walker.

Oct 11, 2010, 8:45 PM

He really seems to want to get this team going. Plus he has been playing pretty well this year.

What a revolutionary thought***

Oct 11, 2010, 8:53 PM

Re: Walker: Tigers just need to focus on winning a game

Oct 11, 2010, 9:52 PM

Wow! I am impressed. Get an offensive leader that the team rallies around. Hint: It ain't kyle Parker!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2010, 10:47 PM

Suck ### coot, Y'all been there so many many times, what did the loser ### coots say....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs!"

Oct 11, 2010, 11:22 PM

"Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!"

Oct 12, 2010, 6:30 AM

I think we have done enough analysis! It's now time to execute a game plan on Saturday. The Terps are coming and they always seem to get "up" for the Tigers.By the way,they also have receivers that can get open down field for big plays and two tailbacks that run hard and fast. No more excuses. Play some old fashion Tiger defense and if Parker can't get it done,let him watch Boyd run and throw!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2010, 9:33 AM

you have to have a game plan to execute and I seriously doubt the coaching staff can come up with one - come on dabo please prove me wrong!

The fact that they haven't been doing this already

Oct 12, 2010, 6:58 AM

is a poor reflection on the coaching staff.

Thank You!!

Oct 12, 2010, 9:41 AM

Speaks volumes of our coaching staff. I recommend the KISS method, Keep It Simple Stupid!! Now Dabo's comments about "Defending the Atlantic Division Title" makes sense - I think the whole coaching staff, from the top down, has to adjust their egos (although I don't know why their egos would be inflated, ACC runner up is not all that) get humble and focus on one game at a time....WOW what a game plan!!

Prove me wrong Dabo because I, for one, am not falling for your "ahh shucks, let's be all Solid Orange, all in" gimmicks and snake oil salesman talk.....show me some action or stay under the porch with the puppies!!!

Oct 12, 2010, 10:29 AM

I have spent most of our games watching the right side of our OL, and it is a big part of the problem. I hear the talk, but very rarely is a hole opened up on that side, and most of the pressure that forces KP to scramble comes from there. The talk sounds good, but it's just talk. Fact is our OL is pretty poor again this year. Pass blocking is a little better, but our receivers don't get open very often, so it takes more time in the pocket, which isn't there. Bottom line is the OL is still not geting it done. Also, our LB's still aren't very good. I believe their lack of performance causes the safeties to feel the need to come up to cover, and that leaves wide open receivers deep, and other QB's seem to have no trouble hitting their receivers with deep balls. We need better performance from our team, better plays from our coaches and better players at key positions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,454
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic