Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WATCH: ACC Preseason Player of the Year - TL16
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

WATCH: ACC Preseason Player of the Year - TL16

Jul 23, 2019, 12:36 PM

https://youtu.be/e-CZ6Zg4g1s

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fellow Tiger fans....I've seen a bunch of Clemson QB's roll

Jul 23, 2019, 1:05 PM

through the program as far back as Harvey White, Lowndes Shingler, Jimmy Bell, Jim Parker, the great Steve Fuller (I skipped a few there), Nealon, Woody Dantzler, Tajh Boyd, and one of my all time favorites---one of the best Tiger leaders who had one of the biggest hearts in Clemson football history---Deshaun Watson. Nothing Deshaun ever does the rest of his football career will ever diminish him in the eyes of the Tiger faithful.

But the accomplishments thus far of Trevor Lawrence have been nothing short of spectacular. The 2nd and 3rd quarters he had against Alabama in the National Championship game on worldwide television was the best I've EVER seen a Clemson QB play....in fact, the entire 2nd half of the season was a display of TL getting more and more comfortable with the offense and the first string playmakers were telling---I mean, he didn't even start until the 4th game--came in under less than ideal circumstances--and then put on a display against the (supposedly) one of the best teams in college football history that is still discussed in glowing terms months later.

When you throw in a likely upside: the fact that Trevor will undoubtedly get better and is being surrounded with an unbelievable amount of talent on the line, at RB, and most assuredly at WR---the future looks incredibly bright. In fact, the potential that Trevor Lawrence looks like he could conceivably reach during his collegiate career jumps off my 60" tv screen. He certainly looks like he could not only be the best in Clemson football history, but one of the best in all-time college football history.

Fun time to be a Tiger fan

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic