»
Topic: WANTED! Tickets to Clemson vs USuCk
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 16, 2018 6:34 PM by: triplep
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

WANTED! Tickets to Clemson vs USuCk

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 9:15 AM

4 tickets needed. Lower deck only, they must be on the 50, can't be any higher than 15 rows up. Only willing to pay face value. If you have a parking pass to lot 2, or lot 5, I might be willing to throw in an extra $20. Its for myself and my 5 year old son (first clemson game and he is super excited!), Also for my sister (She's terminally ill and wants to see our beloved tigers one last time), and my wife, (who is an alum). Thanks I know I can count on my fellow tigers to hook us up out of the kindness of your heart! Go TIGERS!

2018 white level member

Re: WANTED! Tickets to Clemson vs USuCk

[2]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 10:14 AM

I've got you covered buddy. Meet me Friday at 1:30 a.m. on Booger Branch Road in Six Mile at the pull off by the big white oak. BRING CASH ONLY. I will have on a Richard Nixon mask but don't let that scare you, I just wear it for giggles. I'm glad I can help you out!

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 3:17 PM

2018 white level member

[2]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 10:28 AM

Good luck with the fellow Tiger Kindness, you Wont find tickets in the upperdeck to the usuck game for face value moreless lower deck , if usuck has decent year, the tickets will be more than double face value even in upperdeck. This is the way it is. With iptay funds and seat equity. Good luck , hope you find some.

Re: WANTED! Tickets to Clemson vs USuCk***

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 2:39 PM

2018 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:33 PM

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:33 PM

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:34 PM

Join IPTAY like the rest of us..

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: Syracuse tickets: (2) Sect F-$225 each / (2) Sect D-$170 each / (2) Sect UQ-$150 each / (2) Sect UR-...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
599 people have read this post