»
Topic: Vic Beasley vs. Bradley Chubb
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 26, 2018 9:42 PM by: SSN-Tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Vic Beasley vs. Bradley Chubb

[1]
Posted: Apr 26, 2018 6:11 PM

I just dont get it.... Biased? Maybe. But i never thought Chubb was a dominant player.

Ive never thought the 2 pf them are close in talent....Vic is pound for pound one of the strongest DE in the NFL.

Good luck Chubb. I hope you do well in the NFL but dont ever think you are Vic good.

Re: Vic Beasley vs. Bradley Chubb

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 6:20 PM

You might be a little biased. Chubb is a man's man. He pushed around our O-Line the whole game and dared any of them to address his towel grabbing. They did not. He is big league. Beasley is no slouch as a rusher; Chubb is more rounded.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 7:39 PM

We must have been watching two different games....

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 7:41 PM

He also chose not to play for his team in their bowl game. If I'm an investor, I take that into consideration.

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 9:42 PM

Lol you definitely didn't watch the same game. Chubb got dominated by mitch. They moved him to the WDE to line chubb up against Pollard and he still didn't fare that well. He was towel grabbing after plays we're over bc that was the only time he actually got close to kb2. He's good but he is overrated and he's dts were underrated. Most of his sacks we're against trash OL.

2018 white level member

null

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 9:33 PM

Chubb is a great player. You cannot always be such a homer. Lots of good players elsewhere, even in Raleigh.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two tickets (IN THE SHADE, UNDER THE OVERHANG): Location: LD, UD, Row V, south side. Seats at the 35...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
961 people have read this post