Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Very proud of this Baseball Team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Very proud of this Baseball Team

May 24, 2018, 11:50 PM

We are looking really good at a very good time. Since that last Miami series lost, where we blew a 11-3 lead in 9th and then lost the next day, though, we weren’t swept won Sunday that week and the Georgia games didn’t play great either. Since then though, this team is on fire, the bats are hotter than ever and this team is showing what we all knew they could do all season, just started out a little slow on offense. Pitching has also gotten better which has been huge. I def think we can beat NC ST or FSU in the semis if we continue to play at the level we have been. Avenge the NC St series sweep is what I would like to do. Another positive is #1 seed UNC lost their pool, so we don’t have to worry about them. Id rather play Duke if we get to the title game( I know not good to look ahead so I’m done). Keep the bats hot and let’s get it Saturday. Also not 100% but think we have done enough to earn a National seed even if we lose close one tomorrow but win and that takes care of itself.Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've done enough for a Nat'l Seed since we've won 2...

May 24, 2018, 11:57 PM

in the ACCT. It was still up in the air before that though. It also helps that UGA went 0-2 and UNC went 1-1. I think they drop some and we move up.

Re: We've done enough for a Nat'l Seed since we've won 2...

May 25, 2018, 12:05 AM

Yea I def think we have done enough, and like you said helps others we were fighting with for one lost. I think we can maybe move to be a 4-5 seed if we win Sat, but we will see either way I agree think going 2-0 while doing it 21-4 and 7-1 on a team on 11 game win streak.

If we can win the ACCT, I think we could get as high as #3

May 25, 2018, 12:08 AM

just based on the fact that almost everyone ahead of us in the ACC, SEC, and PAC-12, and so there could only be 3 champs and we'd be one of them lol. They take that into account big time. We saw that in 2016 when we got a Nat'l Seed after going 4-0 on Durham.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic