Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VT fan here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 5,231

VT fan here

Sep 23, 2017, 11:46 PM

Hey guys. Been a member on this site since 2013. I come in peace. I will answer any questions you have. Can tell you all, Clemson will be best team we will face all year. We have a freshman QB, defensive line is thin and I expect Clemson to win by a TD. I have watched all VT games and all of Clemson’s games. Clemson just has better athletes at this point and has kicked our a** on the recruiting trail, more experience too. Of course I hope I’m wrong on the score but I’m just being realistic here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: VT fan here

Sep 23, 2017, 11:53 PM

ET...

N.***

Sep 23, 2017, 11:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

excellent contribution

Sep 23, 2017, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: VT fan here ]

Sep 24, 2017, 12:00 AM

Welcome (back). As with all of our opponents, I hope we demoralize you and then you go on to have a fantastic regular season. Then if we meet you again in the championship game I hope we demoralize you even further ??

Sep 24, 2017, 12:13 AM

You guys have been playing well and your young QB has been very efficient. Bud always has the defense dialed in for the most part. I hope we are able to use this week's disappointing performance (particularly on the OL) and get back on track to go to Blacksburg. It's a tough place to win and a Gameday environment is going to make it a lot of fun. I respect the Hokies an awful lot, but if we play well and minimize penalties and turnovers I really don't see us losing a game. Best of luck to the Hokies starting a week from tomorrow:)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 1:17 AM

Where's the best place to park at Lane stadium?

Sep 24, 2017, 8:15 AM

Hey allteamball, the best place is the Old Blacksburg Middle School. 501 south main in Blacksburg. $15 parking, half a mile from Lane Stadium and lots of tailgating as you walk towards the stadium. This is going to be your best bet.

Sep 24, 2017, 12:21 AM

Hello VT Fan. I hope you're correct in your prediction. Just hope we don't wait till the 4th qtr to make it official. That being said, I'm expecting an A game from your guys, and a well fought game on both sides.
A Hokie is a Turrkey right??

Sep 24, 2017, 12:52 AM

This will be my first visit to Blacksburg. What top-3 bars / taverns do you recommend we hit? Thanks in advance

Sep 24, 2017, 8:13 AM

The Cellar is a great place, it’s a little more relaxed and not so frat invaded! TOTS (top of the stairs) is usually jam packed and a lotttt of students go there. Finally Hokie House it has a good mix of people, I would say it has more of a pub type feel and a lot of people that travel to games (alums) go there. Hope you enjoy!!

Hello fellow fan of an Atlantic Coast Conference member

Sep 24, 2017, 12:54 AM

I will not fall for you AMA session as I believe you are indeed a spy and are only out to find out what worries us and in turn will use such intel when you report back to your coach Daisy Fuentes. I wish your team the utmost safety in our competitive meet next weekend and I also wish you and your fans will find that tissues are on sale this week so as to wipe away tears and blow out any expelling snot from your nasal cavities more affordably.

Welcome back, HokieNation19

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR***

Sep 24, 2017, 1:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 8:52 AM

Welcome HokieNation!
I like your coach (we almost hired him as OC back in the day) and I know BF will bring it on defense especially since BC found some things that worked. I know Blacksburg will be rockin' so looking forward to a great game.

RA'ed for not trolling***

Sep 24, 2017, 9:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 5,231
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic