Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Updated Heisman odds - ET and TL tied at 5th per Fanduel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Updated Heisman odds - ET and TL tied at 5th per Fanduel

Nov 13, 2018, 1:32 PM

Tua is still the leader, but Will Grier and Kyler Murray have closed the gap, tied for 2nd. Somehow Shea Patterson is 4th while ET and TL are tied for 5th (they hurt each other by cannibalizing some of each other’s vote). Clearly, the Heisman is in many ways a team award as it almost always goes to the “best player” on one of the top 5 teams in the country with rare exception for people with insane stats on a slightly lower tier (top 15) team.

My prediction is this - Tua wins the Heisman this year but loses the natty to Clemson. TL wins the Heisman next year and it’s Bama vs Clemson in the natty, pitting two Heisman Trophy winners against each other for what must be the first time ever in a national championship game. Clemson wins, of course. Then TL wins the Heisman again as a junior and again beats Bama in the title game. TL returns for his senior year, wins a 3rd Heisman and a 4th national championship. A flying unicorn then descends from the heavens and carries TL and Dabo away to Avalon, where they must wait for the time they will be needed again to save us from the evils of Satan, I mean Saban, a thousand years hence.

I’m trying to link this article using my iPad, so not sure if it will work.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/6221366-tua-tagovailoa-s-heisman-odds-drop-while-will-grier-and-kyler-murray-soar-in-week-12

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm skeptical, only

Nov 13, 2018, 1:39 PM

Of the part about the unicorn. Not buying that!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Updated Heisman odds - ET and TL tied at 5th per Fanduel

Nov 13, 2018, 1:56 PM

Please don't make any predictions.
We have yet to win a third National Championship, let alone have two Heisman winners going head to head for a National Championship.
Why is it some people can't let the beauty of "this" season play out before gazing into some crystal ball about what could happen next year, or the year after that?
GHEEZ!
And the Heisman is an "individual" award, not a team award.
Besides, where were you two years ago when people were calling the Heisman a "JOKE" because Lamar Jackson beat out DeShaun Watson?
What's changed since then?

Re: Updated Heisman odds - ET and TL tied at 5th per Fanduel

Nov 13, 2018, 2:41 PM

Lighten up, Francis. Did the flying unicorn not tip you off that I was just having some fun? Man alive, you are one miserable ##### and must suck to be around.

Would you trade ETN for Tua?

Nov 13, 2018, 4:58 PM

Espin talkers have made up their minds to give the award to Tua.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic