Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on my Dad. As I stated his surgery was very unique. It was only the 13 one performed by
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Update on my Dad. As I stated his surgery was very unique. It was only the 13 one performed by

Feb 20, 2018, 10:37 AM

the best surgeon in the SE. They repaired an anyusm on his liver. The surgery was an overwhelming success. He is awake today and may be moved out of ICU into a room later today. And his stay will been 4-5 days instead of 6 or 7.

The most excitement I have had while staying the night was fighting the ICU receptionists for my pillows and blankets. They want to keep the ICU waiting room nice and clean. The hospital staff should all have to spend the night sleeping on the comfortable things they call chairs. Lol I was able to hang onto my pillows. Lol ?? other than that I praise the Lord for guiding the surgeon and the other staff as well as his ICU nurses. They have all been great.

I attribute my Dad’s successful surgery to the many prayers offered up to God on behalf of my Dad and my family.

There are no words to truly thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Burn I am grateful to be a longtime Tigernet member with so many great people who are a big part of what makes Clemson The Best.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and especially your prayers, but also you interest in his recovery.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update on my Dad. As I stated his surgery was very unique. It was only the 13 one performed by

Feb 20, 2018, 10:46 AM

That’s awesome to hear.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

?? ??

Feb 20, 2018, 10:46 AM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update on my Dad. As I stated his surgery was very unique. It was only the 13 one performed by

Feb 20, 2018, 10:51 AM

Great news!!! Thanks for the update. Keep your pillows tight!! Sometimes they are hard to come by in the ICU. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 11:11 AM

I thought I was going to put a Ben Boulware suflex on the receptionists. Lol But I held on to them lol.

Have a great day D!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 10:56 AM

Sweet. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and good things happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 11:06 AM

:)

Good news.***

Feb 20, 2018, 11:21 AM

Good luck toyour dad & family.God is great***

Feb 20, 2018, 11:47 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 11:55 AM

That's just wonderful news. I experienced the "pillow" fights this past year when my wife was in the hospital and I tried sleeping on one of those chair/beds. I will continue to pray for your family and your dad's recovery!

Wonderful news!

Feb 20, 2018, 11:57 AM

Indeed, God is great. Very happy for your dad and family.

Feb 20, 2018, 12:22 PM

Rejoice !! Definitely good news.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 12:22 PM

Thank you for the update. May God bless your family.

Feb 20, 2018, 12:27 PM

Good to hear. The Lord does work miracles . More prayers are on the way for your dad .

Grate knews, hope all continues to go well!

Feb 20, 2018, 12:52 PM

nm

Great news!!!!

Feb 20, 2018, 1:18 PM

Prayers for your Dad and all of you!!!

Feb 20, 2018, 2:04 PM

So glad to hear that!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 3:01 PM

Thank the Good Lord! That is wonderful news! Hopefully he’ll feel like watching or listening to the baseball game and bball game this week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 3:10 PM

Praise God! Awesome to hear.

Feb 20, 2018, 3:13 PM

So glad to hear that prayers were answered. I hope his recovery continues as planned and that he will be going home soon!

Feb 20, 2018, 3:53 PM

Thanks for the update. This is awesome news. I’m grateful that everything went well.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:23 PM

Great news.

Keep us updated.

Prayers your way.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:40 PM

Great news. Glad to hear he’s doing well.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mark 9:23

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news. Continued best wishes.***

Feb 20, 2018, 8:37 PM

Feb 20, 2018, 9:31 PM

Happy to hear that surgery was successful. Prayers for a smooth recovery!

Great news!!

Feb 20, 2018, 9:45 PM

Best wishes and prayers to your dad as he recovers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 10:22 PM

Outstanding, great news. More prayers for full recovery

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic